❤[Ch3] Buang Nareumit (Who & Who)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, Kwan and Weir are cute from DDH but I think they are a mismatch for each other in real life. Lol. Actually, not really because Kwan mai huang tua loie. She eats anywhere and everywhere. Not very materialistic and easy going. Same with Weir. They'd have fun together but too bad Kwan doesn't like having leftover pancakes.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They haven't done a thing to this lakorn. I want to see something of these two. I might have to go watch their lakorn over again. I love those bedroom scenes of them. I mean, Matt had the best pra'ek of all. He gave her messages, facial, and all those girly stuff just cause she thought he was gay lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I really love their chemistry. It's like pretty darn even with Grate. Rome and Grate are both in the #1 spot in my heart for Matt's pra'eks.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If Rome and Matt has a slap and kiss I would even put them at #1. Matt and Great has a sweet friendship chemistry..but Rome and Matt in lakorns can have one above it. Man it's almost 2am here so I might not make sense lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I choose RoMatt over Great and Matt because they just seem too best friends like after Ruk Thong Oum.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes they do have a bestfriend relationship but they seem to do well with putting that to the side in their lakorns. Their "love" seems real :cloud9: .
I agree that I would love to see Rome Matt in a slap kiss, like Meun Khon La Fak Fah but I would also like to see Grate Matt in an all out slap kiss revenge type of lakorn like FLF. That lakorn :weep:

I hope khun Kai give us something to fin over in here. Shoo, they're playing 3 characters so at least 1 of them better be aggressive lovers.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi guys! I love MG like love love them, but I haven't been able to finish any of their dramas. Well except the Bride drama, but even that one doesn't really count because I sort of skipped.
I think I prefer RoMatt too. Hehe. Rome just oozes with sex and the way he gets turned on by Matt in RNJJH is too good to pass. Hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Hi guys! I love MG like love love them, but I haven't been able to finish any of their dramas. Well except the Bride drama, but even that one doesn't really count because I sort of skipped.
I think I prefer RoMatt too. Hehe. Rome just oozes with sex and the way he gets turned on by Matt in RNJJH is too good to pass. Hehe.
It is hard for Rome to not get turned on by Matt when she's plastered all over him even if it was such an epic porpotion failed by her lol

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
He needs some color in his face, it's been so dark and pale. I want him glowing again like in Mia Taeng, that was when he looked his best.