[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
So far that's all I got for Pim's character in BH. Feel free to disagree or add...

What Pim is
Pim is arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, selfish, greedy and seductive.
Pim is beautiful, voluptuous, charming, lovely and sexy.
She is straightforward, innocent and childlike.
Pim doesn't have control over her emotions; she is active aggressive while most in our world are passive aggressive.
Pim is bold, to the point and knows what she wants.
Pim loves a carefree life, wants to be around those who love her and also likes to bully those in love of her as she feels close to them.
Pim is simple and she thinks others are as simple as her.
Pim rarely lies but when she does, you can tell her by her look.

What Pim is not
Pim doesn't gossip about others, doesn't harm other people, doesn't destroy other people's careers and are not jealous of others' success.
Pim does not love a person easily but when she does, she keeps them to her heart.
Pim does not easily feel close to anybody; she closes her heart to anyone except her dad, mom and Paul so far.
Pim is not tricky; she is definitely not a reserved person- cannot be quiet at any bully towards her or those who she loves.
Pim is not a cruel person without any emotion.
Pim does not listen to her counterparts easily; it takes time for her to accept and do as told (a trait of being a kid).
Pim is not a "think before you act" person; she does it other way round.
Pim does not explain others why she does what she does normally; she wants other to understand her without her speaking (perhaps she thinks other have all 3D vision).
Pim is not feminine; she can't pretend for long.
Waahhh.... a good profiling skill! As good as Dr. Spencer Reid! :)

Pim is balance. She is not a devil nor is she an all saint. She is just like HYDRANGEA!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't know if you guys have ever encountered Japanese Dating Sim games ("Otome Game"), like Tokimeki Memorial Girls Side (.... I highly doubt it hahaha) but girls are often classified by outfit. Sporty girl, cute girl, classy girl, bitchy girl, etc. Kim's outfit seems to fall under the what is called the "Pure" fashion category (some call it "Pretty and Pure"), with all the frills and fluffiness and the brooch and everything. I don't know if it's because she was trying to entice Ramet who seems to be into those kinds of girls (i.e. a nice guy hotelier would go after a good girl with sophistication.) or if it really is Pim's style. She's a model and expected to dress in a Hi-So way but in those scenes with Ramet, she isn't a model, but herself, Pim. So I guess if she thinks those outfits make her beautiful (since she is supposed to attract Ramet) then that really is her style. She's pretty and pure. It's not something we're used to but I guess in that fashionista head of hers, it works. :nut:

Personally I like her clothes, but I am like a granny so yeah. :risas3:
Oh no! I am a granny too then. I like something pure, innocent but also elegant.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@AnnTfan I like both dresses. The one she's wearing at the temple and at the market. I think they look good on Kimmy's voluptuous body. Not to revealing and has that innocent look. She seems both cute and lady-like. If those dresses were on me, it will be a different story.

And this is gonna sound weirder, I think Kim even looks good wearing that waitress uniform. She looks slim and from the side her S-line is so beautiful but not too sexy.

I do however don't fancy that dress when she was stealing. The dress and hair don't go well. Since @luther pointed out about her hairstyle, now I can't focus but to look at her fringe. Lol.
Aww, I don't know I just feel like Kim should be sexier considering she is a model. I would understand if she was a regular girl, well actually not really cause I just feel like its so out dated. Well in my opinion lol.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I watched all 5 episodes on Tuesday & it's quite interesting. I find myself anticipating what is going to happen next. I was so second hand embarrassed for Pim. Kimmy is adorable.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Any spoilers for the next episode??? Guess i can't wait ....sigh
yup there is no spoiler as someone mentioned earlier is essentially because the lakorn is already known and being made twice before so it will kill the anticipation of this new version if they revealed too much so we had to be patient to see the ramet and pim of this version how they gonna continue their story

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am mad. Bonkers! I just watched the OST again for the nth time! Anyways, from the OST, you can see there are many "close to kiss" gestures. Do you guys think that Pim will allow Ramet to since she seems very steadfast with Paul? I personally hope that Pim stays firm with this because that is one of her most outstanding charm (rare for nang'ek).

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I am mad. Bonkers! I just watched the OST again for the nth time! Anyways, from the OST, you can see there are many "close to kiss" gestures. Do you guys think that Pim will allow Ramet to since she seems very steadfast with Paul? I personally hope that Pim stays firm with this because that is one of her most outstanding charm (rare for nang'ek).
I don't think Kim will give away that easily; Kim is so uptight. Kim will never back down. slapandkiss

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't think Kim will give away that easily; Kim is so uptight. Kim will never back down. slapandkiss
What?? Hahaha... I highly doubt there will be such scene... lol. I don't think Pim will go that far to the point of slapping him. He is too cute and charming. A gentleman. Not a jerk like Neung in NNS.
Is BH a slap-kiss? I don't feel it at all.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think she will let him kiq her cause it was clear the charm of ramet on her was not even close tot he charm of paul on her so i will say at some point she will :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
4th lesson: learn the rule of shaing the space with someone else you have a limited space you can't act as you want

and this is related to the third lesson

pim was speechless cause what kanda said makes sense and she can't go against it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
we can't stop people from talking about us with bad or with good especially if you did something wrong it will follow you forever and people will judge from the outside until they know you closer there where they will discover the inside so i can't wait to see how kanda will see the pure inside of pim and see the bright side of her

but have to say kanda is soo wrong for talking like that to pim she has no right to say such things to her no matter how she dislike her , i don't like people like that in real life that give themselve the right to say whatever they want to the people they dislike

5th lesson: image is what people will judge you on no matter if that image is your true image or not you need to give people the image they want to see so they will like you the same for hotel and product and the buisness in general

Renie Lie

sarNie Egg
Yes. I think she will not that easy to let him kiss her since she's angry with him hahaha

Btw is there any kissing scene in this lakorn? Since i don't see any kiss scene in the teaser

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Yes. I think she will not that easy to let him kiss her since she's angry with him hahaha

Btw is there any kissing scene in this lakorn? Since i don't see any kiss scene in the teaser
also @bun-bun, this BH is not a slap-kiss genre. But I suspect Kim letting Ramet kiss in public; that doesn't mean not the other way round. In Thai lakorns, mostly male actors force kissing on females. Here, Ramet may use this to force Kim accepting his demands perhaps.

Renie, we're referring to near-kiss scenes. Hehe

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I am so curious why this lakorn composes only 12 eps. This lakorn's pace is slow compared to the old ones. I don't know where it is shortened; perhaps Ramet time to bully Kim is cut off. :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

In the t-ser, there is nearly kiss scene. Don't tell us that we only get 1 kiss scene in the end. In the past lakorns, we can see force kiss but i don't Ramet in this version will be like this unless Pim does something make him extremly mad or jealous.

Renie Lie

sarNie Egg
I am so curious why this lakorn composes only 12 eps. This lakorn's pace is slow compared to the old ones. I don't know where it is shortened; perhaps Ramet time to bully Kim is cut off. :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
Yes,i wonder why most of the thai lakorn story are similar like that,the story runs slow at first.
I hope this version is gonna be more excited than the older one and P'Jaew add more love line,not only in the end of the episode

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i think she will let him kiq her cause it was clear the charm of ramet on her was not even close tot he charm of paul on her so i will say at some point she will :lol:
Yeah probably towards the end. Probably Pim can't escape the charm Ramet casts on her.

I hope Ramet is gentleman enough to not force her. But hey, the gentleman screamed at Pim after he caught her stealing. So things can happen. But hoping it's not like most Thai lakorns.

[QUOTE="Meoconie, post: 1215514, member: 21394"]In the t-ser, there is nearly kiss scene. Don't tell us that we only get 1 kiss scene in the end. In the past lakorns, we can see force kiss but i don't Ramet in this version will be like this unless Pim does something make him extremly mad or jealous.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? The old BH has force kiss? Hmm... it will get fiercer huh? Waaa @andreanaing , remember our previous wish to have Ramet so utterly jealous to the point he can't sleep and eat? What about to the point he force kiss Pim? Drama!!!

[QUOTE="andreanaing, post: 1215510, member: 20508"]I am so curious why this lakorn composes only 12 eps. This lakorn's pace is slow compared to the old ones. I don't know where it is shortened; perhaps Ramet time to bully Kim is cut off. :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:[/QUOTE]

12 episodes? Have they announce it? I don't think the lakorn is slow or rushed. It's at an excellent pace. Sure we want more Ramet-Pim scenes... but I am just satisfied with the amount right now because the other characters are fun to watch too. Yes, including evil Vi's (though I turn nauseous when she gets all giddy with Ramet. Bweekk!)

Kim_JJ

sarNie Egg
Hello!! I'm newbie. I'm also a fan of buang hong. I always read all of your posts when I can't wait for new episode. I just created my account.I really enjoy this lakorn. Pim is very beautiful and Ramet is also handsome. They're both charming.I really in love with them.