[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
Hi everyone recently I had created new twiiter and IG of JJ and I translate uplond on youtube too. You guys can look
although I'm not well in English but I try to the best as I can haha if I mistaken I apologize in here too.
for some Trans plese look
I'm glad that BuangHong drama had finished already , it will On air about begin Mar or in the last of Feb.
https://twitter.com/MoeNiceUS/status/820830867559878656

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone recently I had created new twiiter and IG of JJ and I translate uplond on youtube too. You guys can look
although I'm not well in English but I try to the best as I can haha if I mistaken I apologize in here too.
I'm glad that BuangHong drama had finished already , it will On air about begin Mar or in the last of Feb.

U r so nice
Thank u :)

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
U r so nice
Thank u :)
and @Peace Thank you for you kindness hihi these massages , it give me have encouragement so much , if Buanghong will Air I think this drama should will be popular surely, and I will some trans for you guys again

Knitty

sarNie Adult
and @Peace Thank you for you kindness hihi these massages , it give me have encouragement so much , if Buanghong will Air I think this drama should will be popular surely, and I will some trans for you guys again
We should thank you...
For taking the effort and time to help us interfans
You duno how much it mean to us
Really appreciate the help
Hope when it air, all of us will have fun spazzing
:angel10:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you you are very friendly and we sure encourage you with our hearts and hope this drama will get great feedback for all the hard work su su ;):cheer:

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
thank you you are very friendly and we sure encourage you with our hearts and hope this drama will get great feedback for all the hard work su su ;):cheer:
@Knitty ooh you guys are so really friendly , I have appreciate too if you don't mind or if you have IG or Twitter please follow me for Twitter : MoeNiceus , IG : jamesji_interhome hihihi I so shy....
Ooh @Peace I have trans Buang Hong for interviews of Kimberly & Bee Namtip and will upload on you tube pls. Waiting my friend making for vedio but I can copy Subtitle in here

Furiously every scene really for drama remake "BuangHong".
At the launch scene today here. Is opening a Brand ambassador beautiful woman such as Kimberly but laments the face of the enormity of Mathavee which Starring by Bee Namtip. This scene was directed by Paajaew, he controls everything closely. workmanship of PaaJaew then I can garuntee he made that does not disappoint surely.
Paajaew. Heard that Pim had worked elsewhere before.
B .. Heard that Pim had worked elsewhere before.
Paajaew. : Should be worked about Served in the restaurant , according to the news source's Vee (hero)
B : Should be worked about Served in the restaurant , according to the news source's Vee right?
PaaJaew : So then you have dull eyes like this.
B : So then you have dull eyes like this.
Paajaew : Mrs.Vee has a joke right? hahaha.
MC on stage : Mrs.Vee has a joke right?
In addition workmanship to the work of director and actors then in today we would have appreciated to the team officers too which they has created this scene was wonderful and ornamentation,look grand created realistic scene.
Just one scene only , it look so wonderful till must scream.."wooww" when this drama will to broadcast... I confirm it must the most precious.

Kim : I'm pressure especially with bad evil scene, we must put emotions each other because P'Bee have very power and then she did eyes pinch gazing through me all the time so I have a (pretend aback) Oh!! I died...died she has very power, but in scene I must have power to fight anyway too because I have insidious for this character. But in toward the end of the scenes I had became better, not rather fights because I'm begin was good woman.
B : well she was very good because in story she had spoken a lot but she could speak exactly with a dialog or chapter.
Kim .. But today I'm not exactly because.it was very long dialogue.
B. Yes ..
Kim : Actually this stage, it is the P'Kong because Pee Kong Piya provided to this stage of Paajaew has must look ornamentation.
B .. Look so Realistic
Kim : Yes
B .. It look like as the event really.
Kim : Yes really like as the launch of Advertising.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Mayji thank youuuuuu and sure will follow you :thumbup:
really appreciate you effort so much :icon: and i agree with B and kim the scene look soo realistic with the set and the organization, awesome job from the team and i have a big confident in pajeaw brining the best in his actors couple more months and we will enjoy the result :cheer:

Vsong

sarNie Egg

What is youright youtube chennel? I don't understand Thai and I would love to watch it with English subtitles.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hi @Mayji. Thanks a heap for your time, effort and energy to translate the articles and clips for us. It's very sweet of you. I feel grateful when someone does something for others. I have seen many people quit translating because their work wasn't appreciated. I don't want that same thing to happen to you. So please remember that irrespective of which actor's information you translate, even when I/we don't comment here regularly, your work will still be appreciated and I/we will always be thankful and grateful to you for what you're doing for us. Your English is also very fine. I can clearly understand the content. Thank you again :)