[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Haha what a coincidence! I mentioned about her beauty in Thai Star section. Every guy is mesmerised by her beauty :p
james ji said for him in 2016 kim is the most beautiful woman i love how he said it :D i was veryyy surprised at first then i wasn't that surprised kim is beautiful and who get to know her will see that , so i expect there will be a very good chemistry there
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOmViYWAhAl/

sarNie Adult
I am also looking forward to the soundtrack now that they are in editing phase. the MV would have teasers for sure!

sarNie Adult
Oh aren't they? Sorry, I just assumed they were done filming. Or maybe they said they were done filming for 2016. My mistake. I must have misinterpreted.

I have been watching Tam Rak Keun Jai to prepare for Buang Hong. There is a scene where Singh (Nadech's character) talks about having a "Older Thai Brother" who saved him in a bar brawl in America years before Tam Rak Keun Jai. Does anyone know if Khun Rames is older or younger than Nai Singh? It will be weird if James's character is older than Nadech's haha, but then it would be cool to know that they made character reference in Buang Hong in Tam Rak Keun Jai.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh aren't they? Sorry, I just assumed they were done filming. Or maybe they said they were done filming for 2016. My mistake. I must have misinterpreted.

I have been watching Tam Rak Keun Jai to prepare for Buang Hong. There is a scene where Singh (Nadech's character) talks about having a "Older Thai Brother" who saved him in a bar brawl in America years before Tam Rak Keun Jai. Does anyone know if Khun Rames is older or younger than Nai Singh? It will be weird if James's character is older than Nadech's haha, but then it would be cool to know that they made character reference in Buang Hong in Tam Rak Keun Jai.
Maybe it is Weir's character in Duay Raeng Athitarn since it is the first part of this trilogy.
Someone please feel free to correct me if my assumption is wrong :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

Oh are you watching Tam Rak Keun Jai subbed? If so could you send me the link? I never got to finish it before it was all taken down.