[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

sarNie Adult
I think the boy looks like James hahahhaha.

Photo cr: maymaemiyu at twitter

I wonder if they are doing flashback scenes today? There was already a young actress who was shown for Pim's flashback scenes with her dad right? Is it the same as this girl?

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
i think those kids are the the hero sister kids i remember in the old version that when she resigned he helped her to find a job in his sister place but she doesnt know that they are related

ingfakirata

sarNie Egg
Hi 040156, my name is Fuang and one of JJ's fan in Thailand.
Both of young actors in this pic are Tor and Tem (Ramate's nephew) that Pim will be a tutor in the last part of this drama.
They will be a cupid that make Ramate and Pim be back together again

I think the boy looks like James hahahhaha.

Photo cr: maymaemiyu at twitter

I wonder if they are doing flashback scenes today? There was already a young actress who was shown for Pim's flashback scenes with her dad right? Is it the same as this girl?

sarNie Adult
Hi 040156, my name is Fuang and one of JJ's fan in Thailand.
Both of young actors in this pic are Tor and Tem (Ramate's nephew) that Pim will be a tutor in the last part of this drama.
They will be a cupid that make Ramate and Pim be back together again

Hi Fuang! Nice to meet you! Awwww!!! That's a cute plot point. I love kids.

@"peace" , I think James is in Japan or something, but he'll be back today? Something like that. Maybe they'll film again over the weekend.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hi Fuang! Nice to meet you! Awwww!!! That's a cute plot point. I love kids.

@"peace" , I think James is in Japan or something, but he'll be back today? Something like that. Maybe they'll film again over the weekend.
they usually start film from thursday until the weekend so maybe we can have filming this week , every progress they do i will be happy about it i want to watch this ASAP :D