"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommggg she look gorgeouuussss :heart:

i think this guy will play her ex-fiance 

the hairstyle here was not a good choice but i still love her sweet face :p

cr บ่วงหงส์ The Official (fb)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Did you refer to the last pic? I don't like her hairstyle in the last pic either! But the rest of the pics, she sook so young and fresh like a teen.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was shocked to see these pics how young she looks :faint: :faint:
peace said:
ommggg she look gorgeouuussss :heart:

i think this guy will play her ex-fiance 

the hairstyle here was not a good choice but i still love her sweet face :p

cr บ่วงหงส์ The Official (fb)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MomRamy said:
Did you refer to the last pic? I don't like her hairstyle in the last pic either! But the rest of the pics, she sook so young and fresh like a teen.
yes i meant the last pic :p the other pics she looks soo pretty 

i looooooooooooveeeeee this gorgeous :heart:
Step said:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can anyone please translate the cap  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
#บ่วงหงส์ #พิมพ์ลภัส #ยศพล #คิวที่4 เริ่มต้นละครที่ทำงานสองหน้าที่ไปพร้อมกัน ต้องใจเย็น คิดให้รอบคอบ ประชุมบนโต๊ะให้เข้าใจกันทุกฝ่าย แล้วเมื่อออกทำงานในสถานที่จริง จึงจะเกิดปัญหาน้อยที่สุด เมื่อมีปัญหาต้องตั้งสติแล้วค่อยคิดแก้ไข ขอบคุณ @get_pakkarawat และทีมงานเด็กๆ#ถนัดละคร ทุกคนที่ทำให้การทำงานในคิวแรกๆผ่านไปด้วยความเรียบร้อย

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
peace said:
any help ladies please what is this scene  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
She was getting ready to stand up, but he was faster and held her back with one arm, the other one holding both of her hands.
  “Ramet, let me go right now.” Pim said, trying to pull her hand away, “If you don’t I will scream/shout.”
  “Listen to me first Pim.” Ramet replied.
Pim open her mouth to scream, but Ramet was faster again. He just moved a little, bending down to cover her mouth with his own. When he pulled away, her tears fell. She wanted to wipe them away but couldn’t for her hands were held tightly.
  “You have no right to do this to me.” Pim said.
  “I do, the right that you love me.”

peace said:
can anyone please translate the cap  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
#บ่วงหงส์ #พิมพ์ลภัส #ยศพล #คิวที่4 เริ่มต้นละครที่ทำงานสองหน้าที่ไปพร้อมกัน ต้องใจเย็น คิดให้รอบคอบ ประชุมบนโต๊ะให้เข้าใจกันทุกฝ่าย แล้วเมื่อออกทำงานในสถานที่จริง จึงจะเกิดปัญหาน้อยที่สุด เมื่อมีปัญหาต้องตั้งสติแล้วค่อยคิดแก้ไข ขอบคุณ @get_pakkarawat และทีมงานเด็กๆ#ถนัดละคร ทุกคนที่ทำให้การทำงานในคิวแรกๆผ่านไปด้วยความเรียบร้อย
Que 4, Working two jobs at the same time, have to be calm, think thoroughly, have a meeting to make sure everyone is on the same page so when we go out to work, there won't be as many problems. If there are problems, stay calm and figure out how to solve it. Thank you. @get_pakkarawat and every young crew worker who had done their job and made the first few ques, past nicely.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
She was getting ready to stand up, but he was faster and held her back with one arm, the other one holding both of her hands.
  “Ramet, let me go right now.” Pim said, trying to pull her hand away, “If you don’t I will scream/shout.”
  “Listen to me first Pim.” Ramet replied.
Pim open her mouth to scream, but Ramet was faster again. He just moved a little, bending down to cover her mouth with his own. When he pulled away, her tears fell. She wanted to wipe them away but couldn’t for her hands were held tightly.
  “You have no right to do this to me.” Pim said.
  “I do, the right that you love me.”

thank you soo sooo soo much Bieluvr :thanks: :thanks:

:drools: :drools: the question is now are they gonna keep this in this version , and will we have enough sweet scene between kimji :p hope so 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she has that strong presence on her make her photo pop up just by standing especially her eyes  , so pretty :heart:

cr paajaew

and his cap is #บ่วงหงส์ #พิมพ์ลภัส #ถนัดละคร #พิมพ์ลภัส อ่านว่า พิม-ละ-พัด ความหมายของชื่อแปลว่า มีลาภคือรูปงาม หรือ แปลง่ายๆ คือ มีรูปเป็นทรัพย์
part of it translated by thicha_lp ig 
 "Pimrapat say pim-ra-pat means your beautiful is treasure"

paajeaw seems in love with this character and he want to deliver a msg through her and her story i  love when the director had a clear vision of what he want to transmit to the viewers and i'm happy paajaew is directing this with the hope he will spoil us with sweet scenes :ghehe:   

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and of course kimji have a part in this although they didn't have many moments together but better than nothing for the moment

Last edited:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
there cute together and interesting pairing but i don't know i wanted someone older like great .....sorry if i offended anyone but still i love them

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
there cute together and interesting pairing but i don't know i wanted someone older like great .....sorry if i offended anyone but still i love them
Me too ! I'd love see a lakorn with Kimmy & Great or even Weir (of Ch7 ! xD) !! It's a pity that Kimmy was focused on her studies or else, she would already filmed Samee 2013 with Great :(

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Me too ! I'd love see a lakorn with Kimmy & Great or even Weir (of Ch7 ! xD) !! It's a pity that Kimmy was focused on her studies or else, she would already filmed Samee 2013 with Great :(
Weir :);) it will be hooooooooot pairing but to bad ch3 and ch7 :(