[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wait, in Chinese new year, Kim is Monkey  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: 1992 and 2016 is Monkey year :shrug:

momotea

sarNie Juvenile
because according to the Chinese calendar(lunar calendar)her birthday was in the end of Sheep year

jewels

sarNie Egg
Will there be a cameo from Nadech and Mew?  Since Buang Hong is kind of like the second part to Tarm Ruk Keun Jai.  That would be cool if we got to see more of Singh and Noo Na.

Step

Mrs James Ma
These 2 pics is like Kim's character in this lakorn. Idk the story cos I have not seen old version. In first pic she is sooo humble and soft, in 2nd pic she is like a model with confidence. Kim can do this role better than her other lakorns. Her expression is different in both pics :heart:

cr as tagged, kimfc

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even I have no words to this edit :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ITS PERFECT :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: thank you :thanks: :thanks:
peace said:
i have no more words let the pic speak for itself :faint:
cr to me 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MomRamy said:
I think Kim gain weight. Does anyone notice, or it is just me?
i don't think she gained weight but i think because her arms looks big in some pics that make her look gained weight sometime some angle or the closeup make her look bigger , but in general kim is known for her big arms boy, mark , ananda and even jma too teased her about her big arms :ghehe: but the most one was boy, beside that i don't think she gained weight i like her with some meat on her and with curves

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Me too, I don't like actress that is too skinny. I like Kim's figure, but I think she did gain a little bit. However, she's still beautiful in my eyes.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MomRamy said:
Me too, I don't like actress that is too skinny. I like Kim's figure, but I think she did gain a little bit. However, she's still beautiful in my eyes.
so do you think she should lose more weight than in the photos :lol:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
No, I didn't mean that. I just mean that she looks chubby than before. I still love her, and she is still my idol.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is the perfect size. She tends to worry about her weight, but I don't think it's a big deal. She is already in good shape. What I like about Kim is that she watches her weight, but doesn't go overboard and not eat. As all Kim fans know, Kim loves to eat on set. She has a good balance going on. 

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I understand her the most because I, myself have big bone structure. All I said is that she looks like she's gaing a little bit weight than when she filmed NRTR, but she still doesn't look fat.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I also thought she has gained little bit weight. If she has gained weight, its cos she took loooooong break. Yesterday's event is first event after the break. She was enjoying her break eating, travelling, shopping. May be she gained weight for that and like you said she is not looking fat but looks like gained some weight in some areas. Her collar bone is still same though   :ghehe:   :ghehe:   I like her like this :p

MomRamy said:
I understand her the most because I, myself have big bone structure. All I said is that she looks like she's gaing a little bit weight than when she filmed NRTR, but she still doesn't look fat.