[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
more excited people more fun  :clap:  :clap:  welcome Destinys it's still not late to join us we are waiting for the fitting for the ship to start's ride here in jirakim thread and most of us are positive about the chemistry between them but still need to see fitting pic to have a clear vision and the fan art where they were almost kissing  was made by Bieluvr thank you to her helping us to imagine them together and it's work :coverlaf:  :thumbup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwww yayy its good for me if its late January. Sorry for being selfish. I just dont want to miss fun with you girls :)

sarNie Adult
James Ji gets interviewed about the upcoming fitting with "P'Kim" hahahahaa look how shy he is when saying "P'Kim"  :lol:

Hope someone could translate what he said for us. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY3F5-30Vsk

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's cute haha :blush: :lolyup: what he will do then when he will have an intimate scene with her  :ghehe:   when the fitting happen i want to have a clip of their first hi haha and me too hope someone will help translating for us :p thank you 040156   

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think he will when they become funny :p JJ is shy in starting, after knowing eachother he is monkey :yes:
peace said:
will he actually do that he look too shy to call her kim straight will see  :coverlaf:

sarNie Adult
he calls Yaya P'Ya though she's only 6 months older than him (though lately he's calling her "Khun Yaya"). He calls Toey P'Toey, and Punch P'Punch. Bella's the only one who he does not call P' (because Bella told him not to.) I don't know if he'll ever call Kim just Kim, especially since Mark is his Pee too! hahahaha. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
Step said:
P'Kim :loool: I will wait to see him calling her just Kim :wink:
He does younger than kimmy,right?.. :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: ..laughing on myself when heard he called kimmy 'P' :woot:  :woot2: ..Nong Ji ka..call her kim instead of P' Kim..he does look matured now rather than before.Maybe cause he always went out from the country and got tired...
Waiting for the fitting,so it will be in the end of january right? :dance1:  :dance1:

sarNie Adult
I think it may also be because James Ji lost a lot of his baby fats from all the dancing and martial arts training he got for Padiwarada. They really made him buff from NNS to Padiwarada (and well, he did get older. he's 22 now.) And yes, he may be tired too. though honestly, I think he gets more rest when he's in Japan than when he's in Thailand. He's 1 year younger than Kim. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
peace said:

are you very excited for it Sweet_09 :p

Yes, I am very excited about this....I enjoying the lakorn of Nadech and Mew and I know that I will enjoy this one as will. James Ji may be a little too baby face but i really don't care because there is nothing prefect!  :dance1:  :dance1: Kim for sure i know can do it!  :dance3:  :dance3:

Happy New Year Eve and Happy New Year Everyone!

sarNie Adult
The Paris Fashion week is from January 24 - January 28, as stated in the website of French Fashion Federation so if James Ji is still participating in that event, he'll be abroad, beginning on January 23 at the very least, till that whole week I suppose. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the fitting be done before that week. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really hope they will do the fitting before that event it will be too long to wait for February i miss kim new updates :weee: 

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
So if Nadech and Mew will make an appearance in here, does that mean Tanya, Au Tanakorn and Diana will appear in here too? Because in the old version their characters have a few scenes.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think only Nadech and Mew in this lakorn cos only James and Singh are friends. I dont want many characters here like Tanya, Diana, Au. I want to see my Jiraberley more. If there is a chance KimBarry too :p
LimeGrass said:
So if Nadech and Mew will make an appearance in here, does that mean Tanya, Au Tanakorn and Diana will appear in here too? Because in the old version their characters have a few scenes.