[CH3] Buang Hong (Thanud Lakorn) Jame Jirayu/ Kim Kimberly

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
I'm happy that Kim get to work with some of the famous director but i really wish for Kim to work with Broadcast Thai one day hahaha! I really wish for the best for my girl...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i hope so she can have the opportunity to work with different good production like broadcast , thailakorn again , tv_scene also looks good production and others , it's up to time  in all the cases for me i will love her in any role in anything cause she have the talent and always amaze me and most of all i will always enjoying seeing her on_screen until she retire :lol:  i'm a big fan now and then 

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
jjinxx said:
What's the connection between this storyline and TRKJ (Singh and Noona)??
 Singh and Ramait (p'ek in Buang Hong) are friends and business partners, they co-own the Hotel. And from what I can remember, Pimrapat misunderstood that Noona was going to marry Ramait because people kept telling her that Noona was going to become their boss' wife.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
040156  help please was this is talking about ? i know it's about this lakorn since the title has kim on it but what did they say 

sarNie Adult
Oh I'm sorry, I can't read thai. No clue what it says, but the picture is from the AIS event for opening of Serenade Club which James Ji had with Bella. I think it has something to do with fitting though.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
040156 said:
Oh I'm sorry, I can't read thai. No clue what it says, but the picture is from the AIS event for opening of Serenade Club which James Ji had with Bella 
it's okey i asked you since i know you are always up to date with his news :coverlaf: well then i hope someone can translate it , thanks for the info :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
momotea said:
he said fitting will be at the start of next year,It's his first time work with Kim,not afraid of MK koojin affect viewer.he maybe feel a little embarrassing when meet kim
thank you thank you thank ou thank you thank you sooo much momotea i appreciate always :thanks: :kiss2:
ohhh the only real time he met kim was in the ch3 store event but he looked fine he didn't look embarrassed :p

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LimeGrass said:
 Singh and Ramait (p'ek in Buang Hong) are friends and business partners, they co-own the Hotel. And from what I can remember, Pimrapat misunderstood that Noona was going to marry Ramait because people kept telling her that Noona was going to become their boss' wife.
Thanks! I love crossovers! Hooray.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol jirakim :loool: :loool: :loool: cute name :wink: :thumbsup: jirakim :coverlaf:
Awww JJ dont need to worry about MK fans. We MK fans support new pairs with both Mark and Kim :yes:

sarNie Adult
Clairedelune2013 kindly translated news from P'Pik (James Ji's manager) and he said that JJ would be a runway model in the Paris Fashion Week right after new year for a Japanese high-end brand. (I'm guessing it's Yohji Yamamoto) So I'm guessing the fitting for Buang Hong might be late January, not the first few weeks. Actually, fitting for Yai Saneha was supposed to be at the end of the year, but instead JJ is in Vietnam for martial arts training, so I don't know how that would affect his projects. But at least insofar as Buang Hong is concerned, they already started making the clothes for the fitting! SO... it might be sooner than we think!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you 040156 for the updates , the wait for the fitting is always like this we know the news before and then wait for months for the fitting :phew: 

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Hello :)

Hope it's not too late to join you gals. I've been silently reading and I would like to thank you guys for the cute posters. They've gotten me really excited for our KimJi. I forgot who made it, but the one where Kim and James were kissing made me feeli fin already.
---
True, the P'ek role seems "too" mature for James, but I don't want to judge until I see the fitting. Kim tends to have great chemistry with whomever she works with, so I'm confident it'll be fine. I have faith in James. Gosh, I'm just wishing January would come sooner...