[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yay love seeing rteam on my screen again but so far 2 eps are boring...the black ghost is scary. Pang is pitiful but being crazy in love with someone just because they saved your life is pushing it.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is so interesting, so far it's good. Rita is so pretty, she's such a good actress. When she lost her kids and scream and started crying I felt so sad for her. Can't wait for more. I LOVE RTEAM! So happy to see them once again after a long wait. Each time they're together I can't help but smile.

The girl that play Pope secretary she's cute, is she new? Lol. Pope is pretty good as a player, thankfully he have a different role.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Even though, im only on 2.1 and waiting for the rest to be sub, Im liking this so far. I especially love Pope-Ester a lot! Im glad there is
comedy between them too, so it doesnt make this scary LOL. RTEAM is so adorable too... Rita is beautiful in her!

Rita is so pretty, she's such a good actress. When she lost her kids and scream and started crying I felt so sad for her.
That scene brought tears to my eyes! I could feel her anguish!

I love the scenes of Pope and Esther also. He's so terrible...555 lying to her about what a g-string was.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Omg, Pope is adorable! I like the last pix. I love how he is looking at her... aww, and he says he will never fall for her LOL. Thanks for sharing
you're welcome. i know right, he's too adorable i just have to post my favorite in here.hahha..
even though i am not watching this but reading it instead i am still screaming when i get to his
parts.hahahah

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Wait...so I'm so confuse now. I haven watch this Lakorn yet even though I should be already since I love Rteam. lol
So they moved into their new house and Noon's spirit seduces Rome..again? Was it the same as it was before in the past then? O:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
That scene brought tears to my eyes! I could feel her anguish!

I love the scenes of Pope and Esther also. He's so terrible...555 lying to her about what a g-string was.
Same here, i never seen Rita scream like that before...shows how talented she is. I had tears in my eyes too and she made it so belivable.

Oh I am loving Pope character in here, he's really cute and Esther is too. I'm really enjoying their scenes. Hahaha the G-string was so funny I couldn't believe she said that. Rita was staring at her like poor kid she's so innocent.

Asy

sarNie Immature
I really wanna see Rome's reaction about the G-string lmao. Poor they were focusing on Pope and Esther. :/

miss_diane

sarNie Egg
oh!! it's so good! i haven't seen such a good lakorn like this in such a long time..good storyline..conflicting characters..good veteran acting by RTEAM..good second pairing that makes us become invested in them..so good!! the comedy is just enough and spot on to still keep the lakorn dramatic..a good lakorn to replace pang saneaha that i was watching before and couldn't find another lakorn to replace it with

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
I'm too busy to watch this .. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
But happy to hear that Wishboniko is subbing this lakorn...
Anyway I'll watch this for sure...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahaha. look at my man pope kissing at that little girl and looking at Ester at the same time.haha.
What are you trying to convince her about? ahhha..Too cute! Na'Ruk!!!

credit: as tagged

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
This looks like a great lakorn. Happy to c Rome and Rita reunite but both their past/present life too much for me to bare to watch...hope they pair up again in another lakorn. Happy to c that pope character in past/present will b easier to watch and fun-loving.