[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow Rome look like just a big crazy on the thing noon has made for him... So I dk which one should pity for them look like all of them have alot thing happen. I kinda scary the part when noon cry her sound very scary. If this lakorn is still on air the same date right
ja on air the same date 11th April

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Thanx ja alice I just want to make sure about the air date. Rome looks different when he become a monk without hair and eyebrow. If that woman she always hit on noon it she is Rita mom right

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to watch this. Love Pope and RTeam.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If pope is a people who working in Rome or Rita house on the past life right.I just ask cuz I heard he call rome khun noo so this make me wondering

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If pope is a people who working in Rome or Rita house on the past life right.I just ask cuz I heard he call rome khun noo so this make me wondering
yeah i heard Pope call Rome Khun Noo too i senses Pope his Rome's slave that grew up together and another thing i think Pope he likes Noon in the olden day time
and another thing I'm been thinking that Pope/Rome they're related

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe Pope is Rome and RIta‘s slave and the girl(pair with Pope)is Rome or Rita’s sis ... the social class gap you know...
In the modern time...Pope is Rome's bro or friend I guess....haha ...Just a guess...
BTW Rita looks so perfect in each pic!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

cecilia

Staff member
THE OST LOOKS SO SAD T_T

Noon looks so pitiful getting all those torture from Rome's mom.
Poor RITA, khun Luang seems to be very JAO CHOO!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
THE OST LOOKS SO SAD T_T

Noon looks so pitiful getting all those torture from Rome's mom.
Poor RITA, khun Luang seems to be very JAO CHOO!
ha correct word to describe Rome's Khun Luang pen Jao Choo jing jing

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is nong Charlette playing Noon when she a younger? Or is she a different character in this lakorn?