[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn when I look at Rita she reminded me of Chompoo and Noon/Rome looks scary on their posing and Pope his so young and fresh i can't tell his looking like a 30
but yeah Rome his the right one looking a 30+

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The storyline is so sad. I feel bad for the n'ek, so many bad things happen to her. Noon's character deserves all the bad things coming to her, putting a love spell on the p'ek :annoyed:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope after this lakorn is done airing Noon S she'll be given an award for her potential showdown in Buang :cheer:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks...da photo of everyone seem great...anyways how many generation is this lakorn...is it 3 or 2?? Past past than past and at last present???

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
It's just sad that Rita is the nang'ek but Noon character will overshadow her. Well it's still really interesting and I'm so excited to see all of Rome and Rita part miss them so much, and they look so natural in the teaser and pictures. Noon acting seems really good in this role, I think I will be a fan of her after this. Yeah Noon did a lot of bad things so now she's punish for it, so I don't feel too bad for her but still I already felt sad when seeing all the blood on her and seeing her being abuse. Poor Rita, her and Rome part look so sad...though their love might be strong enough to overcome the problem. I have to admit, from the teaser this lakorn looks better than I imagine. Broadcast is good in making this type of genre.

Already, I believe Noon should win an award for this role. Well, when it airs we will see lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Idol Project 3 - the Rteam is so playful they are so cute

credit from Rome Patchata Freeforum

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow thanx ja alice for post their beautiful photo in here. Would to save photo of Rome,rita and noon.