[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Awww Rome still has that slight shyness with Rita. Its so adorable. Hope theres alot of cute scenes to make up for my disappointment with SSJ and GRR.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Jennifer Kim will be singing the ost!!!

credit to thegrayemotion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B5a41H97Ho&feature=channel_video_title

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
jennifer singing the ost.. that'll be nice :)

aigoo, rteam.. im so excited!!!! whoot whoot!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

ahh... haven't seen this smile for such a long time. Unfortunately she's gonna be the ghost :annoyed: noon is such an underrated beauty

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
some bts and talui kongtai pictures

credit ศามน (คุณพระศังกรประกาศ) บ่วง Facebook page

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
So broadcast thai has released buang and tom yum rum shing on the same day? But Buang is for next year chai mai ka?

Ah Pope and Rome look so dashing hot in boran lakorn! Chan chob mak mak! Drooling over them :dance1:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The teaser was excellent. I am absolutely dying to watch this. Hope Rteam will have a happy ending, i will be heartbroken if they don't.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The teaser looks really good. Rita is so pretty and I am falling in love with Rteam all over again. This also look sad, and Noon acting is really good. I find her more pretty as a ghost. lol. Pope is so cute!

Anyways, Can't wait now. Just Hope Noon won't have much more parts than the actual p'ek and n'ek...im sure Noon will be the focus though. Thanks for sharing na.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So broadcast thai has released buang and tom yum rum shing on the same day? But Buang is for next year chai mai ka?

Ah Pope and Rome look so dashing hot in boran lakorn! Chan chob mak mak! Drooling over them :dance1:
I think this is schedule for January along with Khun Seuk since both are period lakorn
these two lakorn has more scene to film so abit of times since they both surrounded
by the flood

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The teaser looks really good. Rita is so pretty and I am falling in love with Rteam all over again. This also look sad, and Noon acting is really good. I find her more pretty as a ghost. lol. Pope is so cute!

Anyways, Can't wait now. Just Hope Noon won't have much more parts than the actual p'ek and n'ek...im sure Noon will be the focus though. Thanks for sharing na.
oh U welcome na ja glad u all like the teaser I am loving it too my Rteam is back :thumbsup:

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser looks good as expected! of corse noon will stand out the most like tanya in sap posa. cant wait to see rteam once again

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Noon such an underrated in both beauty and acting skill. I got eerie seeing her as a ghost. She seriously can get into the character. Just hoping someone will subbing it tho