[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
damn I love Rteam, they suit eachother so well. Glad they are having a new lakorn together. I dunno the storyline, but seems like there isn't much romance in this drama. Man i wish they get to play a romantic drama together :(

i hope this drama has high ratings

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn I love Rteam, they suit eachother so well. Glad they are having a new lakorn together. I dunno the storyline, but seems like there isn't much romance in this drama. Man i wish they get to play a romantic drama together :(

i hope this drama has high ratings
there is romance but just a few mainly its more to a thrill horror. felt so bad for
Rteam its a good reunion to see them again but not a good genre for their start

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Rita called Rome, P'Rome (though he's younger)!!! And Rome called Rita "narak" I'm gonna faint :rofl: Rteam is so cute :wub:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBsn3twg3LI&sns=em
Credit to nirvanafact
ha rome outfit i am imagining him dress like that in wanida if they still had him with
Aff but too bad Mr Jungle Tik had taken the spot :girlmad:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
looks like the petition between Rita and Chomp on who looks hotter with Rome? :rockon:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you so much for sharing this! I can't wait to watch Buang!

Did Sririta cut her hair?
i think its just Rita hairdo for this lakorn ja, i believe its a hard decision since
both Rita and Chomp looks good and hot with P'Rome

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will always be a Rteam shipper. I like him with Chom but his koo kwan is definitely Rita.

I love the clip lol narak jing jing na p'rome. she's a keeper. i love how he imitated nangfah rampa lol beep beep ping.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I will always be a Rteam shipper. I like him with Chom but his koo kwan is definitely Rita.

I love the clip lol narak jing jing na p'rome. she's a keeper. i love how he imitated nangfah rampa lol beep beep ping.
yeah i'll will always worship Rteam :graduate: though atm P'Romeo looks adorable with P'Chomp the
drama queen

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I think Rome looks good with both Rita and Chompoo. I want to see the 3 of them in a lakorn. Rita could be n'ek and Chompoo could be n'rai