[Ch3] Buang (Broadcast Thai)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Hey everyone, I'm watching Buang too, such a great lakorn, everyone is good in here, especially Noon. I don't sympathize with Paeng at all because it's all her own fault and she could only blame herself. Rampa and Cheun are too weak, well things are getting better and I can't wait to see Rampa slap Deun Raem lol! And I wanna share a video with you guys... I did a cover for the OST of "Buang" - "Sia Rak Mai Dai" I can't find the music for it, so it's without music.. Hope you guys like it! :)

GIRL!!! This is a great cover of the song! You should sing more covers of lakorn songs. But you are really good! & get a contract already. lmfao

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Hey everyone, I'm watching Buang too, such a great lakorn, everyone is good in here, especially Noon. I don't sympathize with Paeng at all because it's all her own fault and she could only blame herself. Rampa and Cheun are too weak, well things are getting better and I can't wait to see Rampa slap Deun Raem lol! And I wanna share a video with you guys... I did a cover for the OST of "Buang" - "Sia Rak Mai Dai" I can't find the music for it, so it's without music.. Hope you guys like it! :)

Your cover was beautiful!! thank you for sharing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Todays epi was such a tear jerker! Everyone did a great job on their part. Rteam has a tragic ending. When they play the background music it made me cry even more.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
tho paeng did it to herself, i do feel a bit sorry for her as she is chained, tortured and going crazy for khun luang. noon's acting is SUPERB!

omfg! past life ending was so freakin sad. rita's acting ALMOST brought me to tears when she walks in the room and hugs her kids. she really needs to win an award for this lakorn.

Rampa and Paeng are going head to head! yes! no more being a weakling.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Immasingaholic u never fail to amaze me with your singing. Beautiful cover na !!! Ep.16 was a tear jerker for me. I am by far disgusted with Paeng's revengeful spirit. Ahhhh I am so happy everything is coming to an end. Bet Duerm is going to become crazy after that event at the small house. Smh. Well I don't feel sorry for that thick faceeee.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So, is this lakorn ending next week then? Or did it already ended today?

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
It hasn't end yet. Maybe next week for sure since everything is already coming to an end already. :) ^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
last night epi kind of spooked me out especially the scene when peung was walking with the chain dragged on her while she try to haunt rita n her kids

i cant wait to see tonights epi.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult

aww that was such a sweet voice!! Very good cover one of the best i heard because i dont usually listen to thai cover!! aww that was good!! GREAT JOB!!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I expect this lakorn to garner many awards, really. I just love Noon. Everyone else play their part so well too. Rita cried almost through the whole lakorn. Pope and Ester are cute too. But based on the roles, the real action and emotional exchange is between Pang and Cheunklin's mother. So much hate. LOL.

omgg the old version hella scaredd me!! i got scared the opening is PSYCHO!! wow nice artwork of Paeng!! so happy everythings ending but sad that they wont end up together...paeng so scaryy when she turned all wrinkly EEEK

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm shock that this lakorn has not ended. I'm just about to start ep.12 lol kind of mad actually. their previous lakorn weren't even long. but this one they just love to go on and on and on. I am wondering how did they filk up ep. 12-16 when I'm still on 12? it must be a drag huh?

Asy

sarNie Immature
lol I thought this lakorn has ended. it seems like now CH3 started to filming their lakorn longer than usual.

tinah

sarNie Coma
nope, probably wont end til next week or so. it is very long for some reason

i think the clip of noons was not the original of this lakorn. that seem to be a different lakorn

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
fun, just skip to the present eps. it's not like you're going to miss much anyway in thai lakorns.

noon is one scarey ghost! esp that one scene in the attic where the gay son turned around and saw noon's foot in front of him and grabbed him and yelled, " get the hell out of here!" i freaked out too haha.. in real life, no way i'm going to return to that haunted house.

i thought rita's mom was funny when the monk called her to forgive pang, she was questioning him left and right. "what about her? what about the evil things she did? how come you can't stop her?...." haha funny ghost, rita had to turn around and tell her to be quiet.

i didn't know this was a remake. what year was the original and who starred in it? it's not the one above, that's pred watsutad with noon w.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I never seen rita cried so much before. She was never given a role where she could fully shine like this but of corse, noons character stands out more than her though. It sucks that she is stuck with so-so roles. I wanna see rita play in a twin role.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Man Rita is such a great actress, her acting in here is like nothing I have seen of her before. Noon role stands out more but even though Rita role isn't as interesting man she own this role.

Yeah the Noon version that is posted I don't think it's the old version of Buang, I've seen the preview of the old version before but forgot where I found it from. I do hope Rita is given more lakorn after this and even better one's than this. She play a good mother too, I love each time she's with her kids and the way she speaks and cry to them makes me so teary. Absolutely love Rita! I also think every one here is doing a great job, love Pope in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
( บ่วง ) พบนักแสดงจาก บ่วง ใน ตีท้ายครัว วันนี้ เวลา 13.45 น.