[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
[บ่วงบาป] ตกลง ยังไง หยาดเป็นนางเอกไหม ?
เมื่อกี้ ช่อง 3 ส่ง SMS มา บอกว่า ปอ - พลอย จะเจอกันในบ่วงบาป

ทำไม ดูเหมือนว่า ไม่มีอะไรที่เกี่ยวกับหยาดเลยอ่ะ

Fans complaint at pantip requesting Por and Ploy as pra'nang
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11844541/A11844541.html

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
It doesn't matter who is the n'ek either Ploy or Yerd. They will focus on Ploy and Por more. N'rai is the main character in this lakorn.

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
[บ่วงบาป] ตกลง ยังไง หยาดเป็นนางเอกไหม ?
เมื่อกี้ ช่อง 3 ส่ง SMS มา บอกว่า ปอ - พลอย จะเจอกันในบ่วงบาป

ทำไม ดูเหมือนว่า ไม่มีอะไรที่เกี่ยวกับหยาดเลยอ่ะ

Fans complaint at pantip requesting Por and Ploy as pra'nang
http://www.pantip.co.../A11844541.html
Thank for the update news!

tinah

sarNie Coma
fans are never satisfy. ploys role will be more significant and they probably see that she has more potential to play the role than yard..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It doesn't matter who is the n'ek either Ploy or Yerd. They will focus on Ploy and Por more. N'rai is the main character in this lakorn.
Ploy she isn't more to a n'rai she is the n'ek but just a little bad though but the p'ek Por will outshine the whole story

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fans are never satisfy. ploys role will be more significant and they probably see that she has more potential to play the role than yard..
I think Ch3 maybe do a switching between the two girls but its only my estimated thing but the main focus is Por cos his the buang barp

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
what does buang barp mean? lol.I wouldnt mind who is the n'rai. Seriously, i could see ploy and yardthip as both n'rai.
Buang means Loop Barp means Karma
Buang is the title meaning from the lakorn buang Rome/Rita/Pope/Noon S I've been sensing Buang Barp storyline might be similar to Rome/Rita lakorn

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for the clip. So yard is playing as a slave while ploys the villain. Seems interesting! They are gonna start next month

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the clip. So yard is playing as a slave while ploys the villain. Seems interesting! They are gonna start next month
A slave that storyline is similar to Buang and Por a villain p'ek also his the main focus I'm not so excited about this lakorn atm despite
Yard playing slave Ploy/Por a villain pra'nang

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^i dont think Por is playing a villian. i dont recall them saying hes playing a twin or villian
why cos the title of this lakorn 'buang barp' and there are two nang'ek but the only thing Ploy playing the bad n'ek while Yard play the nice n'ek
I have to find out what character Por his actually playing cos for instinct he maybe playing main major role or a twin

yer_moua

sarNie Hatchling
In my opinion, this lakorn doesn't see to have two p'ek. This is just the same look Ploy and Yerd old drama before but the title of the drama and the storyline just different.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
In my opinion, this lakorn doesn't see to have two p'ek. This is just the same look Ploy and Yerd old drama before but the title of the drama and the storyline just different.
yes similar to her old lakorn with Yard storyline is totally different its related to karma and revenge