[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
guys this isn't Yard first lakorn with Polyplus her old lakorn with Ploy was polyplus

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

"ปอ ทฤษฎี - พลอย เฌอมาลย์ - หยาด หยาดทิพย์" กลับมาประชันกันอีกครั้งใน "บ่วงบาป"
ซึ่งทั้ง พลอย - ปอ - หยาด ต่างเคยร่วมงานกันมาแล้วทั้งสิ้น
แต่ในคราวนี้พลอยจะกลับมารับทร้ายอีกครั้ง โดยนางเอกนั้น
จะเป็นหยาด ส่วนพระเอกของเรื่องก็คือ ปอ ทฤษฎี

ที่มา : นิตยสาร Oho ฉบับที่96 ปี่ที่5 ปักษ์แรก

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11798083/A11798083.html

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh so who is the other p'ek or second ka? Did por is the play with ploy and yard in here I was kinda confuse on the pic u post. I guess por with all both of them.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
@myheromike ja the title Buang Barp is some kind of evil love curse Barp is Karma
atm i am very curious to find out whether Por will be playing a 2 in 1 person which is twin or they might look for another person taking on the 2nd p'ek
cos from the pic i posted above there i think Ploy/Yard both will be the n'ek this is a period lakorn so it kind of hard to understand

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yea, i totally forgot that ploy and yardthip did starr in polyplus lakorn together with Paul. ploy was the villian in there and looks like she will be again in here too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
And ploy is still the nang rai lol I thought she was playing 2 character. I washoping praek will be someone else. I'm excited to see yard and ploy reunite.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ploy and Yard are both nang'ek in here cos by chances Por might be playing a twin or if not they will have a 2nd pra'ek

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
And ploy is still the nang rai lol I thought she was playing 2 character. I washoping praek will be someone else. I'm excited to see yard and ploy reunite.
Tinah guess what @ploy cherman fanclub said Ploy will have another lakorn after this with Por Nattawat its Tv Scene a disappointed Ploy she's
pulled out of hong sabut lai they got Janie to replace her not sure what is the title the close fan of Ploy she will let me know

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
Tinah guess what @ploy cherman fanclub said Ploy will have another lakorn after this with Por Nattawat its Tv Scene a disappointed Ploy she's
pulled out of hong sabut lai they got Janie to replace her not sure what is the title the close fan of Ploy she will let me know
OMG!!!!
Poh&Ploy...really????
dream come true!!!!!
:bhehe: :bhehe: :bhehe:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the heads up Alice. So ploy will have Lakorn with the 2 pors
yes with the two Por's fans are cheering for a Ploy Cherman and Por Nattawut as pair and it worked they will be in a lakorn of their own
but Khun Pin Tv Scene hasn't announce the title yet

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
oh ok thanx ja alice... i never watch the one ploy and yard with paul if that one good or not.