[Ch3] Buang Barp (PolyPlus)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think that there will be so many of the villains in here maybe including the main lead cos Buang Barp the title is revenge, dramatic, tragic cause by people

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fitting credit to Buang Barp Facebook
it feels like the nang'ek is Ploy instead of Yard she might be playing just second's and another thing this lakorn looks like similar to Tard Ruk and Buang Rteam

damn Pteam is back and they matches like a real life couple

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
fitting credit to Buang Barp Facebook
it feels like the nang'ek is Ploy instead of Yard she might be playing just second's and another thing this lakorn looks like similar to Tard Ruk and Buang Rteam

damn Pteam is back and they matches like a real life couple
wow, thanks for the pictures!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow, ploy look super gorgeous! And por don't look bad himself. I'm suprise polyplus didn't choose their actor to be the praek.

Thanks alice

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for the clips and caps. So sad to see Kan play p'rai...He and Ploy look good....sad to see him play with Ploy again. The last last time he didn't get her and this time he still won't get her..lol....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here a photo of Kan posting with Ploy...Sorry that its blurring

Cr to: as Tag

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow, ploy look super gorgeous! And por don't look bad himself. I'm suprise polyplus didn't choose their actor to be the praek.

Thanks alice
u welcome Tinah omg Por role is a Khun Luang too just like Rome his playing in Buang somehow both lakorn has similar twisted storyline to it

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Jumping around like crazy when i see da pics lol i cant wait to see more hehehe ploy is gorgeous and por still have tat trad ruk look heehe and yard wow she is pretty lol

galooniecake

sarNie Egg
yay!!...so happy!!!..Ploy n Por back again!!>.can't not wait and so as gun n ploy back again!!>.sooooop excited n happyyy!!!! :woot2: :woot: :drools: