[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is pretty good so far. Cliffhanger at the end of ep 2 was good. Can't wait to see more Mario.

Mario's little sister isn't supposed to be evil right? It might just be the actress' face, but she seems cunning (not really liking the character atm).

HNA0

☀️
This lakorn is pretty good so far. Cliffhanger at the end of ep 2 was good. Can't wait to see more Mario.

Mario's little sister isn't supposed to be evil right? It might just be the actress' face, but she seems cunning (not really liking the character atm).
Nah his little is a good person.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Sara is quite scary in here. I've never seen her play such an arrogant, mean character before.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Lol at Laoperng being jealous of Prae's dad. Mario is too cute. I'd like to see him in a jealous type role, like Mik. They do the pouty thing pretty well.

I'm annoyed with all the bad people. Can't remember if the old one focused a lot on them too?

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
Finally caught up and Mario is just the cutest! It may just be the role too because I know I fell in love with Chakrit after his performance as Laopern!

I may need to re-watch the old version again or maybe I'm just thinking too much but Praeneun's dad must be a lot older than her mom then if her dad was already a business man during Laopern's era??? The Aunt that currently lives with Praeneun was just a little girl during Laopern's era and is already a lot older in the present life, but then again, women does age more after children if that's the concept they are going for.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
All of CH3 lakorns are not doing well with ratings after the 1-month break. Interestingly One31 lakorns are doing really well.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
All of CH3 lakorns are not doing well with ratings after the 1-month break. Interestingly One31 lakorns are doing really well.
yes both YT views and rating are so low and if these continue i don't know what will happen to ch3.While onhd is doing so well, ch7 still do well nothing change too !!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am surprised channel 3 ratings has gotten pretty low. They are low before but this time it seemed to be stuck in one place. In the past lakorns start of slow then slowly creep up, after the break it just doesn't go anywhere.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Well this one is up against Nai Hoi which I think will end up with the highest rating avg. of the year. The ratings for Ch3 don't improve till near the end and it's not by much. Only Plerng Boon broke out and even they didn't improve till around Ep.10.

Nine's lakorn is doing the best out of the bunch.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
dang, what's a girl gotta do to fall asleep in bed and wake up in Mario's arms... heh

It's weird how much Praenuan is disclosing to Lam, since he's such a little kid. On one hand he's very obedient, on another hand a child can't really grasp the gravity of time travel and it's a big responsbility. Also finding it weird that Praenuan is traveling back only one generation. And I'm annoyed af that people keep telling Praenuan to "open her heart" to Kaed, and let him "fix his mistake," and to "try to remain friends with him." Screw that.

I feel bad for the side characters in Wien Khien. There's so much tension in every scene, it's gotta feel awkward watching Ruengraeya get rejected constantly by Lao Perng; and Lao Perng being so openly jealous with Praenuan. That dance scene was so awkward, the guests were just watching the four dancers.

Last edited:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Right? Especially her mom. Why isn't she mad on her kid's behalf? Her mom should be madder than even Prae, at the guy who hurt her daughter. Should've left her with her dad lol.

Mario is so dreamy as Laoperng. Love how he is straightforward about his feelings so there's no misunderstanding.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O I just took a look at the rating and the evening lakorn Ruk Rai with Mai and Nathalie has a higher rating than this. I think I enjoyed this lakorn a bit more after the first two episodes. The first two episodes were a little meh.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah there's something missing from this lakorn but I can't put my finger on what it is.

Just watching for Mario to be honest. Laoperng is seriously the perfect Prince Charming. A gentleman, true romantic, completely loyal and honest and totally cute. I love how playful he is even as he's saying some really cheesy lines. I like that whole coming out of the shower scene.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Rating:
1. 2.8
2. 2.4
3. 2.2
4. 2.3
Damn the ratings are unbelievably low! Wow, unbelievable!:pancarta: And I thought Raknakara was bad, but this is still in the 2s. Lol I havent watched anything since ep1 lol ahhhah I’m just not that intrigued anymore lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think it is weird, that the evening lakorns are beating prime time lakorn in ratings. It isn't just this lakorn for channel 3, but it is happening with Sai Tarn Hua Jai also, Ruk Rai is beating both lakorns (not by much, but still beating it). oneHD lakorns even has been even with their lakorns.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ppl like crazy rediculous slap/kiss (abusive) drama.....i feel ruk rai is a BIG mess that goes around in circle...at 1st i was interested in it but it was just going around in circle with a tired storyline...

These 2 lakorn are also remakes....

m010313

sarNie Egg
I still adore this lakorn regardless of ratings. I don't think I've ever seen two of the most beautiful faces ever - Mario and Mai! Gawd they are just so beautiful to look at lol & laopern is just to die for. Everything that comes out of his mouth So straight forward yet I love it! Can't wait to see some kiss scenes. If I remember correctly, chakrit sure kissed Marsha a lot in the old version. Fingers crossed for the same!