[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mai and Mario look pretty good together when they're dressed in old period costume and she has only light makeup. When she is in modern time she looks more mature than him. I did think Chakrit looked much younger than n'ek in the previous version hehehe, but isn't n'ek in her 30s and pek is younger?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah n'ek is supposed to be the older woman and more experienced with a marriage-almost divorce under her belt. But I don't think Mai looks old. It's Mario that looks like a baby still. All the Ch3 p'eks nowadays have baby faces that only 13 year old teens would look younger than them. I miss the days of Willy. Compare Mario who is mid-20s to Willy mid-20s like when he was in Sai See Plerng or Janejira and Willy looked like a manly man.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Willy is a big and tall guy which had that manly look to him while mario is a lot smaller hehe. Mario does have a baby face but is too adorable. I guess I have to see when it actually air.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yeah n'ek is supposed to be the older woman and more experienced with a marriage-almost divorce under her belt. But I don't think Mai looks old. It's Mario that looks like a baby still. All the Ch3 p'eks nowadays have baby faces that only 13 year old teens would look younger than them. I miss the days of Willy. Compare Mario who is mid-20s to Willy mid-20s like when he was in Sai See Plerng or Janejira and Willy looked like a manly man.
The only down side to looking manly man is they age faster. Will is in his 40s right now, but he looks older than his age. Look at Fluk from that Til/Mai lakorn that's airing. He had a babyface in the early 20s, and now he's aging slowly. He look like he's in his early 30s when he's almost 40.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I watched that movie Willy and Noon S. together and you can tell he aged so much. He was so handsome in his early years though b/c I watched everyone lakorn he was in especially with Lalita.

The older actors though or veteran actors I should say back then have a more mature look to them. I guess now we have more mix actors that have young looking faces James Ma, James Ji, Mark P, Mario, etc...

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Idk of I can bring myself to watch this cause I don't like this kind of storylines they're heart breaking and bittersweet. I still can't comprehend the time difference and alternate timelines and having to choose which side to live in forever with no possibilities of return and having to choose between those you love and arg! Too sad

I remember watching the Anne Siriam (spelling way off) version of Tawee Pope as a little kid and crying my eyes out cause again I hate that kind of bittersweet concept. I cried watching Chakrit's version of this lakorn also. The ending still haunts me especially with the beautiful bittersweet ost that just tugs at my heart . Arg I just can't do alternate timeline storylines. That's why I'm trying not to be so excited about Pope and Bella's upcoming lakorn either.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Idk of I can bring myself to watch this cause I don't like this kind of storylines they're heart breaking and bittersweet. I still can't comprehend the time difference and alternate timelines and having to choose which side to live in forever with no possibilities of return and having to choose between those you love and arg! Too sad

I remember watching the Anne Siriam (spelling way off) version of Tawee Pope as a little kid and crying my eyes out cause again I hate that kind of bittersweet concept. I cried watching Chakrit's version of this lakorn also. The ending still haunts me especially with the beautiful bittersweet ost that just tugs at my heart . Arg I just can't do alternate timeline storylines. That's why I'm trying not to be so excited about Pope and Bella's upcoming lakorn either.
Tell me about it. As romantic as Tawee Pope is, I was left feeling really disappointed that Manee would never see her parents or her two best friends again. Let's be real, in real life, the default decision isn't 'stay with your lover.' People have career goals, plans, they have a responsibility to their world. And will there ever be a time-shift lakorn where n'ek decides not to stay in the past with p'ek? Cuz THAT would be intense, imo. Heh.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Tell me about it. As romantic as Tawee Pope is, I was left feeling really disappointed that Manee would never see her parents or her two best friends again. Let's be real, in real life, the default decision isn't 'stay with your lover.' People have career goals, plans, they have a responsibility to their world. And will there ever be a time-shift lakorn where n'ek decides not to stay in the past with p'ek? Cuz THAT would be intense, imo. Heh.
Oh man I think I'll just cry my eyes out if n'ek or pr'ek decides not to stay. So heartbreaking!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
If it is Mario p'ek in the end, and the n'ek isn't Mint, I'd rather see Mew than Taew. Because I honestly don't think we need another Mario and Taew lakorn. And I like Mew better as an actress.

Toey and Eye would be pretty good too. But their already starring in a lakorn together, and unfortunately I don't think the channel will give Eye what I assume would be a high profile role.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Looking forward to this one. Loved Chakrit/Marsha version. Bittersweet ending, but at least they were together.