[CH3] Buang Banjathorn (Broadcast Thai Television) Mai D. /Mario M./Prang K./ Panjun P.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
vicki said:
I really want Mint to be in here but it's alright. I might have to skip this remake although I love love this drama. I might watch it for Mario though. I'm not trying to offend any Mai's fans but her acting is a no no to me. She is very pretty but not sure about the acting? I just finished episode1 of Jaowaha today with my sister and we both have to skip all her scenes. She comes off very annoying and stuck up SMH. I saw Pee Mak before and she was alright only. Sorry I'm not referring that Mint is a better actress or Mario is too good. Who knows she might prove me wrong for this role. Will have to wait.
Haha I think all of us Chario fans were hoping somehow they'd reunite this year. But sadly it does not seem so. I like Mai enough, but mostly I ship her with Gun! Hope those two reunite again in the future <3

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Glad the n'ek is Mai, she's pretty and Mario is cute so it'll be more motivating to watch. Couldn't tell if they were good together in Pee Mai though due to the clothes, she's a ghost, etc. Also glad that he's not pairing up with Mint again since they hit it big, didn't think they were all that great together.

BBelly

sarNie Egg
I can't say that I'm happy about this pairing...but I'm not sure I would be happy with any pairing in this remake. Chakrit and Marsha were just perfect. Chakrit in his youth is a personal favorite. He's really talented.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I LOVED Krit/Marsha's version so I'm excited for this remake. The storyline is a plus.

I'm actually excited to see Oh/Mai reunited again too but this time on the little screen :) I'm curious who else got casted in here...

Reactions: Mae

Step

Mrs James Ma
I never thought this will happen sooo soon lol. Hope it will be good.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Whoa Mai is going strong with ch3 now that she left ch7. Is she under ch3 now? This is like her third lakorns under ch3, right? I do like her and Mario's film together so I'm glad to see them working together again. I guess this isn't a modern drama??? Was hoping to see them in a modern drama together.

Last edited:

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Mario too cute like a kid.... While Mai looks like she's a kid too.... Chakrit and Marsha sets the bar too high.... Laoperng that I used to like is a warrior look not a child look. While Praenuan I used to love such a calm looking person... Maybe because they create the character so I can't really like any remakes... But I'll try to watch without comparing 2002 version and 2017(maybe) version..

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow surprised they had the fitting already. Well hopefully this means I will film soon and then Mario can take another project with Mint next year ;)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mario just have so much hair, I think he needs to trim it a bit. :p

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Whoa Mai is going strong with ch3 now that she left ch7. Is she under ch3 now? This is like her third lakorns under ch3, right? I do like her and Mario's film together so I'm glad to see them working together again. I guess this isn't a modern drama??? Was hoping to see them in a modern drama together.
No Mai, is not under CH3. She still a freelance. This is only her second lakorn for CH3. The one with Tik and this lakorn. There rumors she going to have a lakorn with ONEHD? Also she also might be in "Ruen Mayura" for Ture4u.

Kit_exol

sarNie Hatchling
I'm so glad that they both accepted ❤ I love them so much in Pee Mak. I've cried every timd I watch that movie. Since Pee mak era, i've became a fan of Mai and Mario.( both are first place Thai actress/actor)❤ so now, I began to watch the old version.. I kinda like it and the lead kinda look a like Mai, with older face!.. Im looking forward for this lakorn❤

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
so for now looks like
Mai D: Praenuan
Mario: Laoperng
Prang: Tongriew
Punjan: Khed

ah... Why they didn't make Punjan as Sanpaeng???