[Ch3] Buang Athithan (WaveMedia) : Mark Prin / Patricia Tanchanok

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Oh come on, not a series again, there's too much series coming. I think Jutathep and 4 Hearts of the Mountain was good enough. But the producers better make this one good, because I like Mark and Wawwa. They would both look good for each other! :)  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
missstaceythao said:
Oh come on, not a series again, there's too much series coming. I think Jutathep and 4 Hearts of the Mountain was good enough. But the producers better make this one good, because I like Mark and Wawwa. They would both look good for each other! :)
this one isn't the only Ch3 upcoming series there are more coming soon 
5 Mafia Series - Suer,Singh,Krating,Raet,Hong 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
missstaceythao said:
I know @Alice, but I just hate how there's lots of series that are upcoming. I'm just giving an example.
Ch3 doing series now like what they'll been doing remakes 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
read at spicyforum that Khun Tu of Wave Media Production confirm Mark Prin and Wawwa Nichari 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
icebe said:
Mark's first period lakorn (it's period right? well that's what I got from your comments, hope I didn't get it wrong...) with a new nangek with new production company - awesome!!!
I don't think its his first period lakorn. I think it was Tawan Deard. Or does that drama "Tawan Deard" not count as a period lakorn?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
I don't think its his first period lakorn. I think it was Tawan Deard. Or does that drama "Tawan Deard" not count as a period lakorn?
Tawan Duerd its a not a period lakorn, this is Mark first period lakorn and its Wawwa 2nd period lakorn her first one is Bang Rajan 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ok, I am shocked, but p'Tu, the director has confirmed this lakorn for Mark and Wawwa.  Filming will begin in July 2014!

cr. KomChadLeuk

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny: I know right XD

I'm quite excited for Mark & Wawwa's pairing though and this time, hopefully there'll be more focus on the leads ^^

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I'm scare because of this production. Ruk sut Rit was so boring but I don't know how I have managed to watch till the end. Thanks to fast forward button.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
in the summary, p'Tu mentioned it's period.  Yay! I'll get to see the pretty handsome Mark in traditional outfit.  I skip RSR, so I don't know what Wawwa looks like in motion, but I hope that she will have lots of chemistry with Mark! Something new to look forward to!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes this one is a period lakorn its a novel series with 4 parts and talking about the scene we will see lots on Mark/Wawwa since its their own lakorn no combination 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noydarny said:
Did khun Somrak chose not to do a series? He just pick this one and another one?
I've heard somebody said @spicy that its a four part novel book but its too much so he'll just doing 2