[Ch3] Buang Athithan (WaveMedia) : Mark Prin / Patricia Tanchanok

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Mark's first period lakorn (it's period right? well that's what I got from your comments, hope I didn't get it wrong...) with a new nangek with new production company - awesome!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
icebe said:
Mark's first period lakorn (it's period right? well that's what I got from your comments, hope I didn't get it wrong...) with a new nangek with new production company - awesome!!!
yes period lakorn

fanny

sarNie Adult
No surprise that Wawa is n'ek for this production. Wawa is Tu's favorite and I think they become good friends after Waem Mayura. Wawa is cute girl, but in my opinion she is not n'ek material. (Just my opinion)

fanny

sarNie Adult
No surprise that Wawa is n'ek for this production. Wawa is Tu's favorite and I think they become good friends after Waem Mayura. Wawa is cute girl, but in my opinion she is not n'ek material. (Just my opinion)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
What!!! Another "NEW" n'ek for Marky Boy!!! Oh WOW!!! Wawwa, she cute and an okay actress...cant wait to see a fitting or a real confirmation :) :) and it a plus since it a PERIOD lakorn!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
What!!! Another "NEW" n'ek for Marky Boy!!! Oh WOW!!! Wawwa, she cute and an okay actress...cant wait to see a fitting or a real confirmation :) :) and it a plus since it a PERIOD lakorn!!!
its already confirm now were waiting for the fitting 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah...put i prefer a clip...tat how i do it! :p

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I think Wawwa is cute but needs to polish her acting. Her facial expressions and crying skills are decent for a newcomer but she needs to work on speech and vocal control. I find that this is an area that most newbies need to work on so Wawwa isn't the only one. On the other hand, she and Mark would make an adorable looking couple. I can already imagine them together because they both have baby features. It's good that Mark is finally spreading his wings working with a new actress, new production team and new genre. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
I think Wawwa is cute but needs to polish her acting. Her facial expressions and crying skills are decent for a newcomer but she needs to work on speech and vocal control. I find that this is an area that most newbies need to work on so Wawwa isn't the only one. On the other hand, she and Mark would make an adorable looking couple. I can already imagine them together because they both have baby features. It's good that Mark is finally spreading his wings working with a new actress, new production team and new genre. 
yeah her vocal tone of voice is the one she needed for her homework but overall her acting skill I'm very impress of her Wawwa is lucky she got 2 period lakorns in her hands 
Bang Rajan Broadcastthai company big project 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
WHAT????????????????? I have NEVER checked out this thread until Aylove linked me here.Lol. WOW. Is this true?? I have not heard a single interview from Mark about this lakorn??  Out of all the nang'eks,its Wawwa, whom I've NEVER heard or seen acted before.! LOL

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. I know right, I was surprise to see Mark linked to this lakorn too, because I haven't heard Mark mentioned it. But in my previous post on the first page, I posted a link to pantip, and it said that the Pra;nang are confirm to be these two and it will start soon, like next year. lol. 

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
If this rumor lakorn is true, this will be Mark's second period/ancient lakorn. Pope Rak is boran/ancient themed as well.

Will wait for more confirmations.

Thanks Aylove. ^^lol. ayyy SMH in disbelief...lol..but will wait for more news.. hahahaha :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
WHAT????????????????? I have NEVER checked out this thread until Aylove linked me here.Lol. WOW. Is this true?? I have not heard a single interview from Mark about this lakorn??  Out of all the nang'eks,its Wawwa, whom I've NEVER heard or seen acted before.! LOL
I'm searching for one 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Daradaily confirmed this but Mark hasn't been interviewed yet. Last year, some magazine said that Mark has been contacted for 4 lakorns in 2014 and two will be with productions he's never worked with before. Seems like that rumour might be true after all. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
Daradaily confirmed this but Mark hasn't been interviewed yet. Last year, some magazine said that Mark has been contacted for 4 lakorns in 2014 and two will be with productions he's never worked with before. Seems like that rumour might be true after all. 
company he has never work with then it must be this one since Mark has not yet come across WaveMedia 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
For real? 
I've just started The sixth sense not long ago, and Wawwa is sure an eye candy! She's really pretty and (so~) cute! 
Mark & her would make a total cute pairing for sure! it's really nice to see him working with various actress...Looking forward to this one!