Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this is a period lakorn 
thanks to shampoo@spicyforum 
project lakorn for 2014

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
There sure is a lot of period lakorn lately... but I like them.. so I'm excited :)

Can't wait to see who'll be casted in here.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
If it's Wave Media then there's a good chance it'd be Wawwa. Khun Tu is extremely bias and always tries to push her best friends. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
^ Wawwa and Khun Tu are best friend?? 

How many lakorns have she done? Just The Sixth Sense,right?
she'll be in Bang Rajan with Toey Pongsakorn its by Broadcast also a period lakorn 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aylove, that's definitely what it says!!! Yay, finally Mark is pairing with Wawaa!!! Hope it's true and doesn't change because i love both Mark and Wawaa. :) Mark in historical lakorn? Interesting. Is this a historical lakorn? 5555.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
Aylove, that's definitely what it says!!! Yay, finally Mark is pairing with Wawaa!!! Hope it's true and doesn't change because i love both Mark and Wawaa. :) Mark in historical lakorn? Interesting. Is this a historical lakorn? 5555.

Thanks. ^^ Yes, lets wait for confirmation from Mark or Wawwa or the producer to be extra,extra sure. lol. The pantip page I linked, under the book picture, I think that's the summary of the story from the book. Maybe someone can translate it for us. I try to listen it through google translate but it was too much. lol. I couldn't understand it. Ha.

Alice said:
can u read Thai?

No, I can't. I listened to the google translation. :) I always do that. lol. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I can read a bit of Thai, but might not be able to understand it all. I find it weird that there are words i can read but not understand. Will check to see what it's about. :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
I can read a bit of Thai, but might not be able to understand it all. I find it weird that there are words i can read but not understand. Will check to see what it's about. :)

Really. That's cool. I didn't know you can read a bit of it. Please do check it out then. :) 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
All i can understand is that it has something to do with the pass the present and ghosts/spirits. Also, something about finding important proof that had disappeared from ten years ago. I think. Lol. I'm not making sense am I? 555

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just an update pranang turn out to be Mark Prin and Wawwa Nichari 
an info that this is a series, and there are 4 parts to it 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
AyLove, yes Wawwa and Khun Tu are best friends. I believe they knew each other even before Wawwa entered the industry field. This lakorn is already confirmed by KomChadluek. There are 4 novels to this series but Khun Somrak says he only wants to do two of them. 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mark and Wawwa? Another pair that I've want to pair up. Hope it's true and will await for confirmation.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Gosh a series again. I really think ch3 are overusing lakorn series.
But, what? Wawwa???!!! And Prin??!!! Yes! Man I love these two. I can't wait to see how their chemistry will be like