[Ch3] Buang Athithan (WaveMedia) : Mark Prin / Patricia Tanchanok

xTinax

sarNie Egg
haven't watched since they got married. think i'm just gonna wait for the present time. the way the story started off how they met and everything, it has so much potential to develop into something really good but sadly, the writer just didn't know how and just slap on the usual thai storyline of jealous girl using black magic. this is seriously overdone and is not exciting. they could've made this an adventure like some of the korean traditional dramas.
OMG YASSSSS!!! The past life story was set up so good... they could have done so much with it. The evil girl using black magic has been done to DEATH in Thai lakorns... they need to do something new. Instead, they used the same storyline every boran Thai lakorn has used from the beginning of age. People... a LOT of other things happened besides love magic back in the day! Ugh! When will they tire of this storyline?!?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Please excuse my language but what the fuck is wrong with Yard's character!!!? Like she has absolutely no right to angry and vengeful, she literally ruined everyone's life for her own selfishness!!! Ugh...hate this past life, please give us more of the present

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OMG YASSSSS!!! The past life story was set up so good... they could have done so much with it. The evil girl using black magic has been done to DEATH in Thai lakorns... they need to do something new. Instead, they used the same storyline every boran Thai lakorn has used from the beginning of age. People... a LOT of other things happened besides love magic back in the day! Ugh! When will they tire of this storyline?!?

lmao they don't want the pr'ek to really be a jerk who falls for someone other than n'ek so they have to blame it all on black magic and the bad girl cause you know, it's never the guy's fault!

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm still stuck on episode 2 since I wait for subtitles and I say that May is so annoying!!! She has a boyfriend yet feels so jealous whenever Krit and Yosita are together. What made me relieved is that Win might end up with Paramee even though they hate each other to death at first. I still prefer the present life of course, not fond of the male characters' long hair lol.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm still stuck on episode 2 since I wait for subtitles and I say that May is so annoying!!! She has a boyfriend yet feels so jealous whenever Krit and Yosita are together. What made me relieved is that Win might end up with Paramee even though they hate each other to death at first. I still prefer the present life of course, not fond of the male characters' long hair lol.
Win is mostly focused toward his work then taking care of her. Krit is caring towards her while Win is constantly working and forgets that he has to take care of his gf/fiance and her feelings

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay that ending was just massively disappointing, I did not understand the dialogue, but from what I've seen it seemed really anti-climatic.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol did they seriously end the lakorn at episode 11? Like it feels the lakorn is completely unfinished lol. Oh wow... Bussakorn, seriously wtf? I don't understand her anger. It makes NO Sense. It isn't like she was wronged. Like Jui in Gumlaimat, Tanya in Sarb Poosah, etc.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
ya know I just got to give my two cents for wasting my time on this lakorn cus it really did suck. like wtf, my frustration with this lakorn. :BangHead::BangHead:Yard's character as Bussakorn, like what the actual fuck, i swear she got more screen time than all the other characters scenes combine and all it was her being mad, jealous, unreasonable and yelling at ppl. :facepalm: I can not believe they ended it at ep 11. When i get really into a lakorn from beginning to middle than gets hit in the face with this disappointment. what a let down.

when i actually want to enjoy a lakorn and get to know the characters and empathy's with them, understand them, have sympathy for them, fall in love with them, to actually giving me a headache, rolling my eyes every second something doesnt make sense happens, no longer makes me interested in any of the characters.:BangHead:this is truely such a let down. so disappointed.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk if this lakorn was good or bad but rating is very low. I think this is the ratings for this lakorn

ep1 - 3.08
ep2 - 3.26
ep3 - 3.3
ep4 - 3.0
ep5 - 3.5
ep6 - 3.5
ep7 - 4.1
ep8 - 3.0
ep9 - 3.5

Idk for ep 10 and 11. If this rating is not right, correct me :)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ya know I just got to give my two cents for wasting my time on this lakorn cus it really did suck. like wtf, my frustration with this lakorn. :BangHead::BangHead:Yard's character as Bussakorn, like what the actual fuck, i swear she got more screen time than all the other characters scenes combine and all it was her being mad, jealous, unreasonable and yelling at ppl. :facepalm: I can not believe they ended it at ep 11. When i get really into a lakorn from beginning to middle than gets hit in the face with this disappointment. what a let down.

when i actually want to enjoy a lakorn and get to know the characters and empathy's with them, understand them, have sympathy for them, fall in love with them, to actually giving me a headache, rolling my eyes every second something doesnt make sense happens, no longer makes me interested in any of the characters.:BangHead:this is truely such a let down. so disappointed.
Don't forget the Uh Oh face Pat makes every time she is surprised, shocked, scared, anything lol. Supposedly it is the director, but I mean COME ON. When editing someone must have noticed how horribly stupid it seems every time lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
The ending wasn't too bad, just felt like there was a whole 1-2 episodes missing from in between lmao. They should've spent less time showing the past and more time developing the characters and relationships in the present time. This lakorn had so much lite tip and thought it'd be a break through role for Pat but guess not. What I find most weird and messed up is how May ended up like and how Kavin and Blarame didn't have any relationship development at all yet at the end was just like oh now that May is like this I need a new friend.

I am just ready to see Kleun Cheevit so that better air soon and better be good and worth the hype

honda

sarNie Hatchling
From the sounds of things, I'm glad I stopped when I did lol I think I watched up to episode 4 and it just was not going anywhere and Pat's hand gesture on her face for just about every emotion was just getting annoying and stupid.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad you guys shared your opinions on the ending cuz I'm on ep 8 and if it's that bad, then I'm not gonna continue. I really liked Pat and Mark in the present life. I wish they have a better lakorn and storyline next time if they pair up together.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
There are lakorns that have successfully ended at 11 or less episodes. Unfortunately Wave Media just overall sucks lol.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Well yeah the uh oh face she had on, i thought she stop doing it until it showed up again and I had my eyes rolling!! This Lakorn could had been good but ya know how it turned out

lani

sarNie Hatchling
It is such a bad drama overall I'm glad this ended cos it is just a waste to watch.....i feel bad for those talented actors and actresses...!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well this lakorn got dumb fast. I hate these lakorns that follow the black magic love spell formula. It's always the same, p'ek has sex all the time with n'rai, is mean to n'ek and then is cured and the truth is revealed. Two lakorns that actually added some interesting twist to it was Roy Mai and Gumlai Mat. Stupid how all of a sudden everyone trusts the n'rai who they have proven to be a horribly untrustworthy person yet believes every stupid "vision" she has.

I didn't like the modern day n'ek, Yosita. She reminded me of Kaew from Song Hua Jai Nee Puer Ter, obnoxiously mean to p'ek for no apparent reason. I hated how Mark already asked her to keep an open mind because what he is going to explain about his brother's fiance is going to make him look guilty but she immediately shuts him down and gets mad at him. She never trusted him or was nice to him, even in the beginning. P'ek was definitely attracted to n'ek but I wouldn't have fallen for her personality. The past n'ek was definitely more reasonable and likeable. Mark and Pat had chemistry but it wasn't anything wow worthy. Doesn't help that the plot got extremely dumb near the end. On the bright side the sets, location and decoration was very beautiful but I'm angry that this lakorn took way too much of Mark's time and the overall result was blah. Even defeating Bussakorn in the end was anticlimactic. I mean after refusing to listen to her dad all this time she was ready just because p'ek said he didn't love her. Pat and Yard are very pretty though and Mark is a lucky fellow since he got to have intimate scenes with both girls, I can't help but congratulate him for this LOL.