[Ch3] Buang Athithan (WaveMedia) : Mark Prin / Patricia Tanchanok

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
ahahah Mark and the long hair is still so laughable, but in modern he's so handsome. :) I dig I dig. lol  He looks really good with Yard. They look like a mature couple, and then he and Pat looks just cute together lol

Yard is going to be amazing in here!  I don't normally watch Thai ghost lakorn or movies, but for some reason, I'm not as afraid when it's Yard because I know who she is and don't expect much yet. Perhaps, the lakron will prove different. haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ip.smilez said:
The pics gave me a dejavue feeling haha
this kind of horror thrill genre should had been directed by Broadcast hope Wave Media will do a good job just like Broadcast did with Saab Poosa, Yard she's 5yrs older than Mark that is like acting along side his older sister 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Alice said:
this kind of horror thrill genre should had been directed by Broadcast hope Wave Media will do a good job just like Broadcast did with Saab Poosa, Yard she's 5yrs older than Mark that is like acting along side his older sister 

I never bothered with Saab Poosa lol but Yard looks hot! And Mark looks very handsomely compatible with her too. lol Mark has acted with older actresses before so it's not a big deal or a surprise anymore. Bella is 1 year older, Mint N is 2 years older...no big deal. Just convince us with their chemistry is what matters the most!

Jma is acting with Matt, who is older by whatever how many years and their age gap is very obvious too.  Matt looks a lot older when next to Jma.  Compared to Mark and Yard, they actually look really good together. Yard does not look like she's any older, but very close to Mark's age. I just hope Mark doesnt work with Matt anytime soon, I'll be so sad and cry. Lmao. Matt looks too big/old for Mark.  Matt looks better with FIlm, or someone older like Rome.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I was think about Mark and Yard having the same expression the the 1st photo, hahaa cute
Mark and Pat is nice, btu I think Pat need to focus on her expression more, her expression in every shoot almost the same

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:

I never bothered with Saab Poosa lol but Yard looks hot! And Mark looks very handsomely compatible with her too. lol Mark has acted with older actresses before so it's not a big deal or a surprise anymore. Bella is 1 year older, Mint N is 2 years older...no big deal. Just convince us with their chemistry is what matters the most!

Jma is acting with Matt, who is older by whatever how many years and their age gap is very obvious too.  Matt looks a lot older when next to Jma.  Compared to Mark and Yard, they actually look really good together. Yard does not look like she's any older, but very close to Mark's age. I just hope Mark doesnt work with Matt anytime soon, I'll be so sad and cry. Lmao. Matt looks too big/old for Mark.  Matt looks better with FIlm, or someone older like Rome.
i want to see Matt with Pope next, sure Yard looks absolutely beautiful though she's a ghost i think she's the dominant one who will make this lakorn 
to a very good epic thrill genre, just like Saab Poosa 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Lol Yard is gorgeous but she's not dominant. Like most typical cliche script, Yard dies loving Mark so deeply but he couldn't love her bc his heart was with Pat so Yard puts a curse on her death to always be following Mark and Pat everywhere. She won't reincarnate bc she will find her lover. WaveTV better take this lakorn a notch! Really look forward to Marks modern and ancient characters too. Lol I never watch pat so I'll judge for myself whether she's n'ek material lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
storyline is in between Saab Poosa and Buang, that is such an epic thrill love those storyline though its horror scary but it will make everyone so hook 

dariey

sarNie Adult
its been a while i've watch horror genre.gonna give a try for this since the storyline seems good.well it still looooong way to go..hahaa

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
I didn't know or I don't remember that this lakorn will be a horror lakorn.
Yardthip is a ghost who curse herself just to follow pra'nang in the next life period, this role is similar to NoonS playing in Buang 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
awwww He looks so HOT in the modern character! Mark is glowing! So youthful, handsome and charming! I can't wait for this lakorn! I love him in both characters actually. He looks really handsome in the modern character, and the ancient character is just jaw-dropping to me. hehehe :)

He looks extra hot in the ancient. Lol He reminds me of Hercules; the Greatest Warrior of all time. hehe His arms are HUGE and buffing too; ah, my man! Love. So much love for you! :kiss2:  :kiss2:  :woot:  :heart:  :heart:  :thumbsup:

Mark and Pat look really eye-candy! I really cannot wait! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Here are a few more photos! Mark and Pat look really good. Give me some intimate scenes okay, Wave-Media. haha :D

BEAUTIFUL COUPLE> HANDSOME and BEAUTY. keke :)

Hercules. haha XD LOVE. :kiss2:  :heart:

Prince Ariya and not sure what Pat's ancient character is. eeks.

http://postimage.org/

The supporting characters. :baby: