[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh please how can they not find anyone. The original one had Khem in it. There's plenty of actresses that fits the part more than Anne T :rolleyes1:. Here let me name a few: Joy R, Ploy C (yeah even her), Noon, Pancake (they can wait for her contract to end), and Janie. Just pick one, wait maybe these actresses don't want to be in it cus it's not all that great. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I didn't finish this lakorn. There's more than Janie and Ann who can be cast as n'ek. They can't go with an old.veteran because it's hard to find a pra'ek and they don't want to use someone young because of experience so then it's SOL for them.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Like I said, no veteran pra'eks wants to play an insignificant role. They don't need just 1 but 2 pra'eks that the character should be the same age as her. I would suggest Chai cus he wouldn't mind but he was in the original version. The really good young gens like Grate/Pope/Toey/Ken P looks younger then Anne T so that wouldn't do.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think they plan to make it a hit since the genre is zaap maak. The younger generation probably won't draw in as much viewers or attention.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. That's what they're doing. They're putting it on hold or possibly canceling it. They're gonna work on a different project instead.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ploy looks like Marshall in that picture. I didn't even finish the original version even tho I like Kherm and Por. Not gonna even turning into this one... Passsss

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
Lol. If Ploy accepts this role, how is her portrayal in here going to be any different from the way she acts as Karat, Ram Peung, Namwan, Pakwan etc etc.? Yes she matches this character but is she going to offer anything new to the table? No because whenever she takes on a confident, b*tchy type character, she acts them out all exactly the same way. I can already imagine in my head how she's going to deliver her lines and what facial expressions she's going to make for certain scenes as her acting style is very easily recognizable. P'Mam should just take a chance and cast a younger generation actress like Matt or Mew. They can't always depend on the likes of Janie, Ploy and Jui to take on these types of lakorns, Channel 3 needs to train the younger girls and mould them into diverse actresses who have the ability to be both good and bad nang aeks. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The problem with Ply is when she acts b***** and mean...I don't see her as a character but see her as the Ploy off screen.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
haters always have this same old problem/issue whenever Ploy has given a new lakorn 
what is wrong with you guys/girls, Ploy she's an actress she has a duty please change topic move this anti-criticize aside