[Ch3] Bua Prim Nam: Ploy Cherman, Lukkade Metinee, Bomb Tanin

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Well, Tik does have good connection, so him voicing his opinion on working with Rita may've triggered the producers to promote them two. Oh well. I'll go back and watch the show again. Haha. I would love to see AnnTik again, but that'll probably be unlikely since he's picky. Darn picky@ss actor. Haha.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, yes i kinda felt this about tik too hahah he praised rita alot like i meaan alot but idt anne would take it to heart anyway haha.. probs why anne was closer to kong onset too

peachykeen

sarNie Egg
There were indeed rumors of Tik not wanting to work with Anne and apparently they had many opportunities to collaborate early on yet he kept refusing them. Everyone can make their own judgement of that gossip but based on his actions, it seems to pertain some truth. He's always been very fickle. Throughout the years, he would tell the media that he wants to pair with this person or that person, basically whoever was the hottest commodity of that moment so his answers constantly changed but when there were real offers, he turned them down with unreasonable excuses. To me, he just likes to be in the spotlight at a particular time and knows how to get his way. If he didn't feel like making a come back and wasn't pushed to the end, I doubt he would have accepted Yah Leum Chan. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Because he's humble. Hehe. I think I'm the only Tik fan in here. Haha. Where are all y'all fellow environmentalists?? I'm alone!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I guess my level is close to the top. :ghehe:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
I'm also used to be tik's fan lol.Ken and Tik is my number one.But reading this make me a bit disappointed on him :cry: :cry:...But I feel sympathies more towards Anne.Both of them are great actors..:cry: :cry:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm not a Tik fan. Lol. But that's not why I am being tough on him. If it was the other way and Anne was praising Kong instead of Tik, I'll say the same. It's all how you word things. You can say they're talented, that you wouldn't mind working with them in the future, etc. But he never stopped there and said other things that got me upset. Anne probably wasn't upset but I was for her. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I'm not a Tik fan. Lol. But that's not why I am being tough on him. If it was the other way and Anne was praising Kong instead of Tik, I'll say the same. It's all how you word things. You can say they're talented, that you wouldn't mind working with them in the future, etc. But he never stopped there and said other things that got me upset. Anne probably wasn't upset but I was for her. Lol.
Well then I apologize on Tik's behalf For over praising Rita. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Well then I apologize on Tik's behalf For over praising Rita. Haha.
Apology accepted only because it's through you. Lol. If he wasn't your other man, don't even think about it. Haha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
MomRamy said:
I remember Tik praised Kim before, hope someone will fullfill his wish. I hope he has a chance to work with Kim.
I'm positive he will someday. ^_^ Kim has good luck when it comes to pairing with older generation actors.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
wow i wonder who the praek is? better not be ken :no: or any other praek that the fans want her to work with honestly im gonna be mad that mam does choose him and ann missed that opportunity cuhs of her