[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vanndii said:
I just wish it to be Rome
yeah I'm with you too one of Rome's Thai Fan she told me that @pantip so many fans request for Rome and lots of them agree with us Vanndii

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
don't give up yet na ka cos this lakorn is not open yet and the pra'ek hasn't pop out off the box yet 

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
if they are hardly come true i will wait one year , two years ¡­ till they reunite

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm sure 2013 they will have one lakorn together look at 2011 they had mia taeng, KSKTR 2012, 2013 there is something for them

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
http://pantip.com/topic/30039094

สมาร์ท กฤษฎา จะได้เล่นละครคู่ชมพู่ เรื่อง บุพเพสันนิวาส จริงหรือเปล่าคะ
I'm heart broken the pra'ek isn't Rome but it still remain as P'Smart pairing with P'Chompoo :cry:  :cry1:  :no:  :weep:

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Alice said:
http://pantip.com/topic/30039094

สมาร์ท กฤษฎา จะได้เล่นละครคู่ชมพู่ เรื่อง บุพเพสันนิวาส จริงหรือเปล่าคะ
I'm heart broken the pra'ek isn't Rome but it still remain as P'Smart pairing with P'Chompoo :cry:  :cry1:  :no:  :weep:
Hello A, i feel yr pain & saddness ! we always 1 our fave couple....im waiting 4 new janie&mart lakorn, still waiting .....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
daytonalay said:
Hello A, i feel yr pain & saddness ! we always 1 our fave couple....im waiting 4 new janie&mart lakorn, still waiting .....
yeah its very challenging when we want something that we wish for but it never works

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
actually I wouldn't mind if the pra'ek is P'Smart cos somehow him and Chompoo might turn out a lovely pair 
I like P'Rome also P'Smart is along side him too

moskat

sarNie Egg
can't believe it out of all people its mart. never know until they start filming maybe they will change the actor last minute.

myfaith

sarNie Egg
i wish a fresh pair here
how about Dome/Pong/Film/Om/
at least more handsome than smart
but if this must be smart i m ok too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
i wish a fresh pair here
how about Dome/Pong/Film/Om/
at least more handsome than smart
but if this must be smart i m ok too
this is Broadcast big project so none on the list you mention will be the pra'ek for this one 
and Khun Nong big boss she'll choose her favourite samples are Smart,Rome,Aum,Pope 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Alice u say Aum as Aum Atichart?? Or tat other Aum in recent lakorn with Rita...

Talk about Aum Atichart, i do hope one day Chompoo and Aum Atichart get pair up...they will make a cute couple....oooohhh i could imagine them already...