[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

bit

sarNie Adult
It must! This is the big thing out of Thailand and should make the list. But when will it happen, do you know? Thanks.
It will be on Netflix on 7th Oct.

About the book, I’m not sure whether they going to translate it. Even the first one is not.

Khun Nong saying the project should start around end of the year. Well it’s the only hope she had now after the spectacular flop of My Love from another star.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

About the book, I’m not sure whether they going to translate it. Even the first one is not.

Khun Nong saying the project should start around end of the year. Well it’s the only hope she had now after the spectacular flop of My Love from another star.
My Love From Another Star is a flop? That's a surprise. I didn't watch it (not an interesting plot) but because it's Nadech I thought it'd do well by his fans. He's very nice looking

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
My Love From Another Star is a flop? That's a surprise. I didn't watch it (not an interesting plot) but because it's Nadech I thought it'd do well by his fans. He's very nice looking
I like Matt, but the leads has no spark. The storyline is an exact copy of the Kdrama and it’s slow. Nothing exciting about the lakorn. Nadech character is also boring.
I recommend “My Ambulance” starring Mai and Sunny, that one is way better.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It’s too boring and they copy almost everything. Recipe for disaster.
It’s sad cus I do like the cast and the director is the same as BPS. His other lakorn that he directed with Boy and Jui are not doing well either.

bit

sarNie Adult
It’s sad cus I do like the cast and the director is the same as BPS. His other lakorn that he directed with Boy and Jui are not doing well either.
The BPS director took over halfway through, he can’t save a bad production from the beginning.

The lakorn with Boy and Jui is in the expected range and surprisingly it’s actually rising.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
The BPS director took over halfway through, he can’t save a bad production from the beginning.

The lakorn with Boy and Jui is in the expected range and surprisingly it’s actually rising.
Oh I thought Mr. Mai started shooting from the beginning.
Thai loves their slap kisses. MLFTS has no slapping so that’s part of the reason it’s not doing good. Lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Thanks for the info.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42

Considering these are stars who've had successful projects & surely wise by now (either advised or not by their agents/managers) it's still a surprise they poorly choose work which from a mile away will not be a box office hit. The sorry thing is it's a lot of time & effort from an entire team of people to make any film series, and isn't it a waste when at the end what fans do is take the remote control & switch to another channel. I waited for months to watch Bella & Great together, but sadly even before you reached the middle there's nothing there about them to sustain watching it like a hawk the way we did BPS.

bit

sarNie Adult
Considering these are stars who've had successful projects & surely wise by now (either advised or not by their agents/managers) it's still a surprise they poorly choose work which from a mile away will not be a box office hit. The sorry thing is it's a lot of time & effort from an entire team of people to make any film series, and isn't it a waste when at the end what fans do is take the remote control & switch to another channel. I waited for months to watch Bella & Great together, but sadly even before you reached the middle there's nothing there about them to sustain watching it like a hawk the way we did BPS.
From what I understand in Thai lakorn the actors don’t have much say on what project they get. It’s no like Hollywood where you go for casting and have all sort of screen test before you get the role you want.

If you are top tier, your manager will lobby you to be in project they feel will be a top project, and production will also lobby to get you because your name can spell money.

The middle tier want get assign to whatever project others don’t want like Pope and Bella who were chosen after all the top tier P Nong choice rejected the offer.

The one who had choices are the freelance like Noon, Mai Davika, Sunny, Baifern... they got to pick their role based on their wimp.

Bella and Great were wasted on that lakorn. Most of the actors give it their all, but too bad the script and direction were mediocre.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
From what I understand in Thai lakorn the actors don’t have much say on what project they get. It’s no like Hollywood where you go for casting and have all sort of screen test before you get the role you want.

If you are top tier, your manager will lobby you to be in project they feel will be a top project, and production will also lobby to get you because your name can spell money.

The middle tier want get assign to whatever project others don’t want like Pope and Bella who were chosen after all the top tier P Nong choice rejected the offer.

The one who had choices are the freelance like Noon, Mai Davika, Sunny, Baifern... they got to pick their role based on their wimp.

Bella and Great were wasted on that lakorn. Most of the actors give it their all, but too bad the script and direction were mediocre.
I feel sorry for anyone when this happens; can you imagine it's the same as those actors who perform on live stage. After giving their all, once the applause & curtains are down they'll be either elated or heartbroken by the critics & the morning paper.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thai lakorns are getting pretty stale. Once in awhile, there’re a few lakorns a year that are very good. There’re too many repetitive pairing, storylines, and remakes. What happened to MLFTS remake should be a lesson learn for ch3 to be careful in what they choose to remake from Kdrama. Kdrama storylines doesn’t quite translate to Thai value/cultural most of the time. It happens, sometimes when they have A list In movies, doesn’t mean it’ll be successful if the storyline is not good/boring, and especially there’s no chemistry between the leads. Lol

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Thai lakorns are getting pretty stale. Once in awhile, there’re a few lakorns a year that are very good. There’re too many repetitive pairing, storylines, and remakes. What happened to MLFTS remake should be a lesson learn for ch3 to be careful in what they choose to remake from Kdrama. Kdrama storylines doesn’t quite translate to Thai value/cultural most of the time. It happens, sometimes when they have A list In movies, doesn’t mean it’ll be successful if the storyline is not good/boring, and especially there’s no chemistry between the leads. Lol
I guess maybe that's why the smart ones only speak of it but never went ahead with a made in China BPS or other country's version. Who'd have the same spark as our Khun P Mun? Or a drip-delicious salad which makes you want to run to the nearest Thai supermarket?
But that part about them getting stale, I'm happy to say @Koy123 in a way I'm glad I came into this game much later than everyone; I'm not jaded yet. Because I'm still discovering gems amongst the old dramas which has subs! And if the guys here still remember I always hahahaha preached there's some actresses or actors I won't watch, or if the actor I like pairs with any of them (except once). So in not choosing these, I've been lucky.