[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I think it's just me @phamx and so sorry for the confusion, our other guys here seems to like her plenty. It's because I love those sort of Shakespeare stories like Duang Jai Akkanee & expected so much from the romance - but though she's youthful & pretty I sort of thought she over-acted there. And then I attempted again with her & my FAVOURITE Aum Artichart & then..... well, you see, there was this bedscene there's a close-up and .....well, I had to struggle & struggled & struggled to watch her ..... and then I just couldn't anymore I had to close my eyes and click off the movie. I have this thing about watching romances & the hero & heroine has to be kind of perfect and some little things about a certain actor or actress just don't do it for me. Poor Yaya huh? And Kim, and Matt. Please don't ask me which part of their anatomy makes it hard for me to watch. (Although Matt, one of her movies don't run into that area so yeah, that movie of hers I like - she was with Andrew Gregson).

But heyyyy, don't fret! My sister loves and loves and loves all these 3 actresses to bits! Especially Yaya and Kim! So it's all a matter of choice, that much I can say.

But Chippy, now that's a girl who can't be saved. Her acting is just poor.
I agree Yaya overdid it early on. But I think she's improved a lot-- and almost every actor overacts during their first role.
It seems I need to remind you that we do not speak the forbidden name here...

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the tip Rosi, I am using a Samsung but I think the freezing & cropping should be the same. Will try it when I have more time.... and also thanks to @phatman and @Rachfull who have provided us with all those wonderful screen caps. Keep them coming, ladies! Same to you too, Rosi.... don't stop!
Oh no I didn't make good on my promise :sad6: I will continue soon. I'm on break now so I actually have time :risas3:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
26042019 - Nescafe event.
Credit as on photo. :love: View attachment 34493

Credit as on photo.
View attachment 34494
I'm calling it: he definitely plays the guitar. There's no way anyone could fake it that well. Also, why would they give him a guitar at a live event if he didn't play? People would notice.
I don't think he's super experienced though, since JJ dominated most of the guitar playing. Pope might have just learned enough for the performance.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi everyone. :) I'm more than a year late. Just discovered BPS early this month and have been reading this thread for days. Only covered 200 pages. So sad I missed all the fun. BPS is my first Thai drama and I've watched all 40 ep of the director's cut twice. I'm now a crazy Pope fan and hope this thread stays alive till Prom Likit is released.
Welcome! We love new sister wives friends here :thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no what's happening? What is it that's so bad? Where's the article @Buttonzz and if you post it here we always am grateful our dear @Amata she always helps in translating it. I guess @Rachfull would too since now she's versed with Thai. (hey @Rachfull are you taking Thai exams too or just learning enough to know what Pope's saying)
Yep I took the final for First Year Thai at my university. Got 100% (not that it was a hard final-- it was a very laid-back class) ;) My classmates and I are starting a Thai Club now, since my university doesn't offer any 200-level Thai courses. The next class they offer is 300-level for students who are already fluent :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6: