[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Wow, I haven't been back in a few weeks and happy to see this thread still going strong! Recently fell in love with another drama, HJS. Haven't been so excited about a drama since BPS last year! Coming back here made me miss Khun P n Kade and those crazy days...

Gotta share this - a few weeks ago, I reconnected with a fren whom I've not met in 10 years. As it turned out, she had been keeping in touch with some of our other common frens n was recommending BPS to them, gushing about her new found love in BPS/Pope since the start of 2019 n trying to get them to watch (she found the drama accidentally online. It's bhuppae sunniwat!). Haaa, but well, I'd already asked our common frens to watch last year! Was happy to meet her in our gathering n we chatted about Pope the whole night. Ktv session it was but well, both of us didnt sing lol. I was amazed that she binged watched Pope's dramas! Hats off to her!

@Rosi - keep the recaps coming! Love your funny witty write ups for the pics. We should meet up soon when you have time~~
Welcome back @Starsapphire ! It's always nice when everyone shows up here from time to time, we run off to other places and still return to our site "home". That's good news you have another new BPS recruit! Pope does that to people, watch him in Bhuppa Sunniwat & you'll want to see him in others. You're so cute with the KTVs, I haven't been for a while. Must go next time!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Event today - 26042019
(Nescafe Blend & Brew)
Credit photo : kondeekhonglung
View attachment 34488

Credit photo : CattyPkm
View attachment 34487

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwttNCwBVxL/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1pqgvbf49ca2f
James is ever handsome in the first photo, and I like it that these two are friends happy together. For a long time during Jutathep times & his earlier movies I thought Pope was a lonely soul (not as popular as Great who's got many friends) because most of pics then pictured him alone. But since BPS photos of him often surfaced playing soccer, at events & lots of people around him - not the fans, but fellow actors.
That his chums are in awe of him too.