[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
It's @phatman and @Rachfull who taught me & since then thanks to them I'm having fun. I very much prefer the ones they both put up though, they're the masters & good at it! And Rach has promised another set, right? We're all waiting! Even if we know she's busy with school. But you too can freeze any video scene you like & then print screen on the keyboard. Most people edit as is, I take the lazy way & pasted it on Paint or Photoshop & crop the edges. Good luck!
Ah, I see.... looks like I must get myself a laptop, as I am using my handphone to access this thread

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
@June31sg, you can also use the screenshot option on your phone too! I’m not sure how you do it on phones other than the iPhone but on the iPhone, you just press the home button and the power button simultaneously! It’ll take a still image!

What’s neat is you can also screen record a video! And even capture the sound. That’s how I make my videos and gifs!!:)

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It's @phatman and @Rachfull who taught me & since then thanks to them I'm having fun. I very much prefer the ones they both put up though, they're the masters & good at it! And Rach has promised another set, right? We're all waiting! Even if we know she's busy with school. But you too can freeze any video scene you like & then print screen on the keyboard. Most people edit as is, I take the lazy way & pasted it on Paint or Photoshop & crop the edges. Good luck!
I thought I'd do another part later today. Sorry, classes ended this week and I have finals coming up in the next few days, so things have been pretty crazy.
But I'll need a break from studying today, so why not do it with another Fullcaps?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I haven't been here for so long but saw this on IG and had to share with you guys. Pope/Bella are gonna be the leads in a play made for the Thai King's Coronation Ceremony. From what I gather, it's a play about different parts of Thai's history and they're going to insert characters from popular period lakorns like See Paen Din. Nok Sinjai will be the narrator, playing Mae Ploi from See Paen Din. They're adding a little part of BPS in too but not sure what parts.

Source: Komchadluek
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/369174

bit

sarNie Adult
So the new king of Thailand is about to have his official crowning ceremony aka coronation. Not sure when but soon. The play is a live theater performance, in Thai called "lakorn waytee." The play is being produced to celebrate his ceremony.
So this mean that somehow Pope and Bell will go down in history book of Thailand in whatever minute mention. It’s not everyday they crown the King.

Imagine that... from being in a lakorn about history, they are now a part of it.:thumbup:

Rosi

Wifey #42
So the new king of Thailand is about to have his official crowning ceremony aka coronation. Not sure when but soon. The play is a live theater performance, in Thai called "lakorn waytee." The play is being produced to celebrate his ceremony.
I'm so happy that'll be a real proud moment for them both! Everyone who loves them will have so much to celebrate, and not only for their King!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I haven't been here for so long but saw this on IG and had to share with you guys. Pope/Bella are gonna be the leads in a play made for the Thai King's Coronation Ceremony. From what I gather, it's a play about different parts of Thai's history and they're going to insert characters from popular period lakorns like See Paen Din. Nok Sinjai will be the narrator, playing Mae Ploi from See Paen Din. They're adding a little part of BPS in too but not sure what parts.

Source: Komchadluek
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/ent/369174
Oh thanks so much @jeanie1 for this major news! Lucky you picked it up for us!