[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
FULLCAPS EP 34 PART I

Pretty sure this is where I left off... I'm not totally sure...

View attachment 33868
Awww, Khun P's so sweet :love:
Also that's my favorite Kade outfit!

View attachment 33867
OH NOOOOO our sweet cinnamon roll ร้องไห้!! กลับมา, คุณพี่ I'll dry your tears!!

View attachment 33865 View attachment 33866
More gratuitous pictures of Pope being HAWT

View attachment 33869
I saw this and thought, "Hey Pope's hand isn't awkward for once!" And then I realized it was the doctor's hand, not his :facepalm:

View attachment 33870
OH MY GOSH YESSSSS IT'S MY FAVORITE OUTFIT!!!!!

View attachment 33871
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling:

View attachment 33872
*chants sexily* :naughty2:

View attachment 33873 View attachment 33874
MAN everyone's sad in this episode :sad6::sad6:

I'm so glad they gave Kade closure with her mom and grandma. I think it lessened her pain as she navigated Ayutthaya.

AND I'm glad they explained what the heck was going on with Kade being reincarnated in the first place. I don't know much (if anything) about Buddhism, so I thought it was good that they explained what was going on.

TBC... after my class is over...
Your FullCaps' back! Yes!

Sweet cinnamon roll!!!! Haaaha the adorable names you call your Khun P! There was a time when someone posted a close up of his face it was all steamy & sweaty he looks like a steamed Chinese meat bun.

Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
FULLCAPS EP 34 PART I

Pretty sure this is where I left off... I'm not totally sure...

View attachment 33868
Awww, Khun P's so sweet :love:
Also that's my favorite Kade outfit!

View attachment 33867
OH NOOOOO our sweet cinnamon roll ร้องไห้!! กลับมา, คุณพี่ I'll dry your tears!!

View attachment 33865 View attachment 33866
More gratuitous pictures of Pope being HAWT

View attachment 33869
I saw this and thought, "Hey Pope's hand isn't awkward for once!" And then I realized it was the doctor's hand, not his :facepalm:

View attachment 33870
OH MY GOSH YESSSSS IT'S MY FAVORITE OUTFIT!!!!!

View attachment 33871
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling::drooling:

View attachment 33872
*chants sexily* :naughty2:

View attachment 33873 View attachment 33874
MAN everyone's sad in this episode :sad6::sad6:

I'm so glad they gave Kade closure with her mom and grandma. I think it lessened her pain as she navigated Ayutthaya.

AND I'm glad they explained what the heck was going on with Kade being reincarnated in the first place. I don't know much (if anything) about Buddhism, so I thought it was good that they explained what was going on.

TBC... after my class is over...
Oh I missed that shot of Rheungrit in the accident at first I thought you've misgotten it from another movie! Well, because was so busy closing my eyes that scene not to repeat seeing the scary Mae Karakade in her red dress.

But at the end of the story you kind of wonder the acceptance levels of Pin & Yam; they knew right off their real boss disappeared by the mantra - that she was indeed punished in a spiritual way & died gruesomely (the devils took her soul). Yet they take in the newcomer without question, without screaming "SHE'S NOT MAE KARAKADE!". Normal people would naturally feel the eeriness & fear that this new boss, however nice, is not "human".

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
He’s not mixed and has good genes therefore younger...But you know Asians, we grow “old overnight LOL.

Are there any popular Thai actress in their late 30s still commanding lead role? All the popular ones are either late 80s to early 90s gen. Tough being an actress in Thailand esp if they are mixed they look much older than their age