[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Guys, while watching out for Jam Loey Ruk, I found another similar story but the hero Akkee is much more cruel than Harit! (Aum Artichart)
It's his despair how his darling sister died - she was raped, then while escaping captured by thugs & gang raped; she committed suicide. He blamed it on her boyfriend & his entire family. Game Payabaht is a sadder movie because 2 sets of siblings suffered throughout, but the leads are beautiful together.

View attachment 33469

View attachment 33470

View attachment 33471

View attachment 33473

View attachment 33468
I tried to watch this but I couldn’t get further than the first episode cause the n’ek looked really old to me. The story is so my type too but I just couldn’t get passed the n’ek :(

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I tried to watch this but I couldn’t get further than the first episode cause the n’ek looked really old to me. The story is so my type too but I just couldn’t get passed the n’ek :(
Haha I've liked her since I saw Cee Siwat married her; he's one of the actors I enjoy watching. He's tense and arresting in his movies, much like Got, that they are "thinkers" in roles & I presume also in life, and in that I take it when they decide on someone the girl has to be pretty special. I know it sounds silly I watch heroes/heroines with an eye too on their real life pesona, no awful scandals completes the fairy tale feels.

Guess in Game Payabaht she's made to tie her hair up all the time & suffered throughout there's little scenes that she ever smiled. But the plot is good that's why I continued watching; it made me recall Harit (Aum) in JLR didn't have as much demons as this hero - Aum identified the culprit real quick & cut her down fast too. But if you care to look she's rather luscious & sexy even with the poorest peasant clothes that's why Akkee couldn't keep his hands off her although he hated her/her family like hell!

In other movies she's got fluffy shoulder length hair & is prettier that way, she looks like Rosamund Pike (Jane from Pride & Prejudice).

upload_2019-4-1_11-13-18.jpeg

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Haha I've liked her since I saw Cee Siwat married her; he's one of the actors I enjoy watching. He's tense and arresting in his movies, much like Got, that they are "thinkers" in roles & I presume also in life, and in that I take it when they decide on someone the girl has to be pretty special. I know it sounds silly I watch heroes/heroines with an eye too on their real life pesona, no awful scandals completes the fairy tale feels.

Guess in Game Payabaht she's made to tie her hair up all the time & suffered throughout there's little scenes that she ever smiled. But the plot is good that's why I continued watching; it made me recall Harit (Aum) in JLR didn't have as much demons as this hero - Aum identified the culprit real quick & cut her down fast too. But if you care to look she's rather luscious & sexy even with the poorest peasant clothes that's why Akkee couldn't keep his hands off her although he hated her/her family like hell!

In other movies she's got fluffy shoulder length hair & is prettier that way, she looks like Rosamund Pike (Jane from Pride & Prejudice).

View attachment 33491
Wait Cee is married?? I didn’t even know that lol I definitely didn’t know he was married to her! They look cute in their pictures together. She looks younger in these pictures though. Maybe I’ll try to watch it again in the future.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

View attachment 33491
Aww they look cute together :).

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Can someone please translate!! Not sure how accurate, I hit the translate button and it said Pope has a lover now and has brought her to meet his family! Thank you :icon12: If so, so happy for him!!

https://www.facebook.com/584282405273965/posts/811349409233929?sfns=mo
Lol it’s April’s fool for sure. The page just tricked Pope’s viet fans lol. It’s actually a very clever ad of Mitsubishi that Pope is the presenter. This is the eng subs from @overrallpope
https://twitter.com/overallpope/status/1111226942378827776?s=21

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨