[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Really?? He’s 36, not 3 lol. This should not be done to a middle aged man :facepalm::facepalm: blamed it all to our cute samee lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BulPve8Akyh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=m8q9b196vatp
I think amongst people who know him he's probably sweet & no airs at all which makes those sort of casual gestures welcomed - given or received. While some stars are known to be difficult & full of themselves, lucky aren't we we're all in love with someone who isn't like that?

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Argkkkhhhhhhh!!!!!! WHY??!!! WHY?!!!!! WHY?? Why must the hero always needed to be fed like a baby? None so far has sprained their right hand! "Sigh......sigh.... I won't take my meds unless you feed me..... sigh.......sigh...." Grrrrrr (@$$#%**()_@#$%6*&&**!!!!)
1) It's the lakorn way of (poorly) flirting
2) For once I want to see a heroine just leave his medicine by his bedside and say, "On your own head be it" :rolleyes:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@Rachfull @phatman @DaoRisa @Amata @MissPK @SuzieJ @bit
@MKfan132 @CPY ........ and all you 50 plus wifeys of our gang here.

Please tell me if it's not ridiculous that this evil character survived this up-closed point blank gunshot wound in the middle of her chest? Because she did! Is that normal?

Credit to a Sherri James Muse movie which I'm enjoying quite a bit ..... the plot it's taken 93% or so from a Mills & Boon romance by Charlotte Lamb, The Devil's Arms.

But that injury...... if any of you is dating a policeman or any one in the family working with military/weaponry business with a clear explanation of the repercussions of firearms, please shed light on this mystery! Thanks.

View attachment 32718
This is a lakorn. Things don't make sense. Whenever someone gets shot, their loved ones just sit there crying instead of I don't know CALLING AN AMBULANCE??

Short answer is mai ruu. I don't know

Rosi4

Wifey #42
1) It's the lakorn way of (poorly) flirting
2) For once I want to see a heroine just leave his medicine by his bedside and say, "On your own head be it" :rolleyes:
(2) YeaaaaH, yeaaaahh - like in Padiwarada! James Ji he's so mean to her & grouchy & grumpy - and supposedly don't want to eat anything cooked by Bella but then when she made to leave he wears this "I'm pretending to be upset it's your job to entice me to eat" face