[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Wonder why Pope is not getting any Best Acting/Actor award for BPS :confused12:was attracted to the lakorn because of his acting.... of cos, his good looks is also a bonus :icon12: one Chinese article even referred him as the Tony Leung of Thailand; an actor who can act with his eyes.
Yeah, this is what pissed me off no end. His acting in BPS is really good, why wasn't he awarded, especially all the prestigious awards. Probably they have different standards :(:(

bit

sarNie Adult
Wonder why Pope is not getting any Best Acting/Actor award for BPS :confused12:was attracted to the lakorn because of his acting.... of cos, his good looks is also a bonus :icon12: one Chinese article even referred him as the Tony Leung of Thailand; an actor who can act with his eyes.
Don’t be disheartened, the only male actor that can win awards in Thailand is Nadech:risas3:. The rest pretty much just to fullfill the quota.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha. I actually started liking him because of his acting too or I guess his portrayal of Khun P' Muen! I honestly didn't think he looked all that good. It's a different story now since he's the love of my life. Hehehe.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The interaction between Bella and Pope was so eh today. On the float, they barely even looked at each other. And in their group dance, Pope turned and started dancing with Mew not once but two times lol He was all up on her lol Bella has to pull him back to her side. Mark was like go away Pope! Pope misses his old koojin or something :risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Argkkkhhhhhhh!!!!!! WHY??!!! WHY?!!!!! WHY?? Why must the hero always needed to be fed like a baby? None so far has sprained their right hand! "Sigh......sigh.... I won't take my meds unless you feed me..... sigh.......sigh...." Grrrrrr (@$$#%**()_@#$%6*&&**!!!!)

phamx

KhunP’Meun slave
The interaction between Bella and Pope was so eh today. On the float, they barely even looked at each other. And in their group dance, Pope turned and started dancing with Mew not once but two times lol He was all up on her lol Bella has to pull him back to her side. Mark was like go away Pope! Pope misses his old koojin or something :risas3:
I thought their interaction is normal, they are not promoting a drama at the moment unlike last year. He held her hand, couldn't expect more. As for him dancing with his old koojin LOL - think the song is about trying to get someone phone # or something so that's why he's sort of that way. So when Bella trying to interact with nine he pull her back lol.

Maybe CH3 can have mercy on him next year and exclude him out of the dance sequence.