[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Supposedly the script for Love Destiny 2 has completed

Can’t wait to see them on set again.... they do like to blow into other face as some sort of punishment
I think it’s not the script but the novel, supposed to be completed in April. For the script, the writer said she can’t be sure when will it’s done but will be faster than BPS because she got experience from doing for BPS. As rumors, they might start filming in November, which I doubt the possibility. Period drama requires much more preparation than modern in terms of costumes, venues ...

Rosi

Wifey #42

Rosi

Wifey #42
Supposedly the script for Love Destiny 2 has completed

Can’t wait to see them on set again.... they do like to blow into other face as some sort of punishment
That means production will start very fast!! Wardrobe & location from BPS is ever ready so there's no need for fittings? Which will make things move by the next couple of months at least yayyyyy

CPY

GotomySin
Aww their romance is beautiful. So sad they're somehow prisoners of war, but everytime they sneaked off into the forests to be together it's so touching. The actress who played Daoreung is lovely.

View attachment 32373

View attachment 32374

View attachment 32375

View attachment 32376

View attachment 32377

credit to daily motion

Thippy did a great job subbing that lakorn. The actress name is Now Tisanart. Currently she had a lakorn. But I feel her character is the current lakorn is too dumb!

Rosi4

Wifey #42
They halted another lakorn for this I guess. Then that lakorn went to other production house.
BPS is such a big thing that it even hit the country economically! Made them sit up - have to fixed it fast 'cos entire Thailand plus the whole world is waiting. So it's a small thing to kick to the kerb whatever's up in line because they sure know where the money is now. Hoping all the cast have better yayyy yayyy payday in BPS2 for their individual talents.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
BPS is such a big thing that it even hit the country economically! Made them sit up - have to fixed it fast 'cos entire Thailand plus the whole world is waiting. So it's a small thing to kick to the kerb whatever's up in line because they sure know where the money is now. Hoping all the cast have better yayyy yayyy payday in BPS2 for their individual talents.
Maybe this is the reason Bella dropped Song Sanaeha with Ken? If she play that, she couldn't join PL. At first I thought it's for Por Yai Lee Gap Nang Ma, but with this news, the reason is clearer

CPY

GotomySin
To be honest, the another lakorn is bigger than BPS. That original version is really good. But sure it is challenging to remake it because it involves 3 generations and the nang ek need to play 9 characters throughout the lakorn. Anyway, it is the decision of Broadcast and maybe they got too much in their plate.

CPY

GotomySin
Maybe this is the reason Bella dropped Song Sanaeha with Ken? If she play that, she couldn't join PL. At first I thought it's for Por Yai Lee Gap Nang Ma, but with this news, the reason is clearer
Nope. Ken dropped out first. Then Bella left. I think because of Alek Teeradech. Because Alek dropped as pra ek before for Krong Kram.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Nope. Ken dropped out first. Then Bella left. I think because of Alek Teeradech. Because Alek dropped as pra ek before for Krong Kram.
Bella left because she said she was very stressed out and was having health issues. It makes sense because she has been filming non-stop for quite some time. Imagine adding another lakorn onto her plate. That lakorn isn’t even easy to play either. She would have to play twins. I’m glad she’s taking care of her health

CPY

GotomySin
Bella left because she said she was very stressed out and was having health issues. It makes sense because she has been filming non-stop for quite some time. Imagine adding another lakorn onto her plate. That lakorn isn’t even easy to play either. She would have to play twins. I’m glad she’s taking care of her health
And it did not start any filming process yet. Should be okay for her to choose the best.

bit

sarNie Adult
To be honest, the another lakorn is bigger than BPS. That original version is really good. But sure it is challenging to remake it because it involves 3 generations and the nang ek need to play 9 characters throughout the lakorn. Anyway, it is the decision of Broadcast and maybe they got too much in their plate.
Remake lakorn tends to be a hit or miss eventhough the previous version was big. So they better bank in on something that at least have bigger traction at the moment rather than relying on lakorn that was big once upon a time.