[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
If he stays shy it's probably what you've been having him do while in that basement! Oh Rach!!

But seriously I feel he's shy when around people he's not close to. If you see in the events when he's surrounded by his soccer buddies (King, Phet, Great, Boy, Nadech, Louis, etc) he's comfortable - though he still doesn't seem to have the total confidence the others have. Poor boy! It's those stilted movements, the quiet smiles - that's him all the way, only in his movies then you don't see him like that; he's perfect when acting. Pope don't look like someone who thinks "Hey, I'm very handsome! I've got a great voice! I'm a terrific dancer!" because he's not & he's aware of it. Right now he's probably even surprised he's rated like a sex symbol & idolised by everyone! @phatman is right to point out his awkward hands - when actually our adorable samee is Mr. Awkward Everything!

Ok, a question : @Amata or you guys living in Thailand - in most of the dramas when the characters choose a beach holiday they'll 99.9% say "Hua Hin". Is this a very beautiful beach in the country?
Yes, Hua Hin is a beautiful beach

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes, Hua Hin is a beautiful beach
I thought so, a lot of romance is shot at this place in the past. In Khun Chai Puttipatt James Ji & Bella stared at the moon in the darkness, that was so wowww even on screen you can feel the silence & the beauty of the night & the waves..... That's the sad thing watching all these Thai movies they entice you with the beautiful views of the beach and islands it makes you melancholy why aren't we there?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Popes line chat with Muey Li got leaked and he was so naughty in his messages lol So he asked her to send him a picture and when she did it he said “looks like we’ll have to meet tonight”. Damn Pope is soo naughty :naughty2: Thanks to @KitKat516 for the translation! @Rachfull and @phatman, your samee is cheating on both of y’all :risas3: Seems like he’s not satisfied with any of you guys lool
Haha. Guys. That's just how they flirt. Guess our Samee isn't so awkward. He's just too flirtatious women get the wrong idea. Hahaha.

Perfect for me though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Pope has always had the reputation of being a player so this doesn’t surprise me. He only shows his charms to the people he wants to show them to so it’s for sure him. I know tons of guys who appear to be awkward people but once they’re alone with a girl turn into a Casanova lool

bit

sarNie Adult
There’s news of the Muay Li girl making police report saying her chat was hacked, with image of shirtless Pope, well they blurred his eyes like a fugitive ..LOL

Now his fans are accusing the girl of leaking the chat and photo herself..

Well you know what people said, there is nothing more dangerous than a woman scorned....

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
There’s news of the Muay Li girl making police report saying her chat was hacked, with image of shirtless Pope, well they blurred his eyes like a fugitive ..LOL

Now his fans are accusing the girl of leaking the chat and photo herself..

Well you know what people said, there is nothing more dangerous than a woman scorned....
Ye she reported to the police that she was hacked. Pope better be careful lol wouldn’t want any of his nudes to be coming out if he has any :risas3: Does anyone know who this girl is or what her ig is? I want to see how she looks. Also if she leaked it herself, that’s really messed up. However, popes fans should not attack the girl if they have no evidence that she did that.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Ye she reported to the police that she was hacked. Pope better be careful lol wouldn’t want any of his nudes to be coming out if he has any :risas3: Does anyone know who this girl is or what her ig is? I want to see how she looks. Also if she leaked it herself, that’s really messed up. However, popes fans should not attack the girl if they have no evidence that she did that.
I’m pretty sure this is her IG account

https://instagram.com/muayyli_pm?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1tvzh01ex8yjq

She’s okay lookin to me.. her face is kinda too long

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
If he stays shy it's probably what you've been having him do while in that basement! Oh Rach!!

But seriously I feel he's shy when around people he's not close to. If you see in the events when he's surrounded by his soccer buddies (King, Phet, Great, Boy, Nadech, Louis, etc) he's comfortable - though he still doesn't seem to have the total confidence the others have. Poor boy! It's those stilted movements, the quiet smiles - that's him all the way, only in his movies then you don't see him like that; he's perfect when acting. Pope don't look like someone who thinks "Hey, I'm very handsome! I've got a great voice! I'm a terrific dancer!" because he's not & he's aware of it. Right now he's probably even surprised he's rated like a sex symbol & idolised by everyone! @phatman is right to point out his awkward hands - when actually our adorable samee is Mr. Awkward Everything!

Ok, a question : @Amata or you guys living in Thailand - in most of the dramas when the characters choose a beach holiday they'll 99.9% say "Hua Hin". Is this a very beautiful beach in the country?
I don’t think it’s the most beautiful but the most convenient, especially for BK