[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
@Koy123 !! I've been looking up all these synopsis on Chakrit but not all have videos posted with English subs. That first one Buang is remade to a new one with Mai Davika & Mario, I found it on Muse. I would like to see this version with Chakrit but alas - none with subs.
The Jam Luey Gamathep is supposedly like Jam Luey Rak where he becomes Harit (Aum Artichart haha) & a similar plot he takes her to a deserted island to punish her, revenge for wrong to his sister. But - yeaa - no subs again! If you have links to any of the above, please share ok? Thanks!
Check your PMs. I found some of them

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
For BPS2 someone should fire the editing team that did the editing for the first version of BPS, there are so many scene that were cut that is actually crucial in telling the story especially how Por Date to fall for Karaked, and some funny scene too like the fortune sticks gaff

It spark so many discussion about how toiletteries were in those days but the editing team cut it off.
I think the editing team had to cut stuff out so BPS could fit into its time slot. They probably had to prioritize the most important scenes because everything wouldn't fit.

bit

sarNie Adult
I think the editing team had to cut stuff out so BPS could fit into its time slot. They probably had to prioritize the most important scenes because everything wouldn't fit.
Funny thing is CH3 suddenly gave them 3 extra episodes which they filled with botched up job putting Kade and Por Date scene together.

Because CH3 want to keep making money after whoever decided BPS wasn’t worth the effort to promote initially.

It’s not just BPS, CH3 generally have editing problem with almost all their lakorn or should I say all channels. Some lakorn would start nicely and then halfway and to the end you start to see loose ends. It’s like they forget some scene and rush to finish it.

It’s one of my pet peeves about Thai lakorn, stupid editing.

Rosi4

Wifey #42
It would fit, but they're just not careful with bits which would have meant a lot more to the story if they had paid more attention that this project is as good as any of the others (with their favoured stars) & done it with love. Especially that scene of Khun Muen looking at the poem in his room : He may have closed up to Kade with that hackles-breathy "Fandee" earlier on, but probably without proper realisation why he did what he did so spontaneously - could even be to just teased her? But sitting in his room & thus this previously edited out scene irons it all out - he seems to put two & two together why he was like that with Kade so suddenly.

@Rachfull we know you let the samee out of your basement at times but can you please stop asking him to carry your handbag? It's ungainly!!

upload_2019-1-28_10-53-18.jpeg

upload_2019-1-28_10-53-33.jpeg

Last edited:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Babe had an event yesterday (1/27), looking so fly.

It’s an fairytale ending for both of them, at least now they are in first-tier at Chanel 3. I don’t know about Bella, but Pope certainly is... There’s not a lot of English reads on him but from what I found, he is so humble and I’m happy for his sucess.
Found a video from the event: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtImSKmlM7U/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=2tmlmta3xvu0
I'd say the girl that stole a hug from him would be me, but I'd definitely steal a lot more than a hug :naughty2:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
It would fit, but they're just not careful with bits which would have meant a lot more to the story if they had paid more attention that this project is as good as any of the others (with their favoured stars) & done it with love. Especially that scene of Khun Muen looking at the poem in his room : He may have closed up to Kade with that hackles-breathy "Fandee" earlier on, but probably without proper realisation why he did what he did so spontaneously - could even be to just teased her? But sitting in his room & thus this previously edited out scene irons it all out - he seems to put two & two together why he was like that with Kade so suddenly.

@Rachfull we know you let the samee out of your basement at times but can you please stop asking him to carry your handbag? It's ungainly!!

View attachment 31844

View attachment 31845
Hey it keeps him responsible when I'm not there to watch him :p

Rosi4

Wifey #42

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Ladies I’m not saying it’s a bad thing cuz I know he’s not thinking anything nasty,, is it just me or does Pope get physically close to his fans? For example, when they had to sniff him out.. :celebrate16: Hehee hope it’s that way too when he comes to the US.:):aaaaa::p:worship2:

Last edited:

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Ladies I’m not saying it’s a bad thing cuz I know he’s not thinking anything nasty,, is it just me or does Pope get physically close to his fans? For example, when they had to sniff him out.. :celebrate16: Hehee hope it’s that way too when he comes to the US.:):aaaaa::p:worship2:
Surely it'll be the same - if not more so. Because he'll be ready! Because his friends who reads English would have told him about our site - and all you US fans who's waiting to eat him up!!