[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I forgot to post the pic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs-q7wAld-P/

After the immense popularity, CH3 must be haunting them to get on with Prom Likit
I think so too. I had my doubts cause they had to wait on the book writer too and then this one took years to make. I thought that they would take just as long and Bella and/or Pope might've aged out of the role like Chompoo did with this by the time it was done. Also after George RR Martin with Game of Thrones, I'm not trusting any writer with release dates lol. But looks like this is full steam ahead.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Damn, Joy S and Chakrit looked good together, too bad they never got paired up when they were in their prime.

Edit: Joy has been in lakorns together, but not in storyline I like to see... sigh
I'm liking Chakrit, he's manly & that matured look is handsome in a different light - way off from the pretty boy heroes. He's like those guys Ken & Aum!

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
After the immense popularity, CH3 must be haunting them to get on with Prom Likit
True. I remember my (Thai friend) told me that Every time when BPS was on, all streets in Bangkok were so quiet cause people just stayed inside their home and watched it. Remind me of NFL Super Bowl show. Most of people just stayed home and watched with friends/family.

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I forgot to post the pic.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs-q7wAld-P/

I think so too. I had my doubts cause they had to wait on the book writer too and then this one took years to make. I thought that they would take just as long and Bella and/or Pope might've aged out of the role like Chompoo did with this by the time it was done. Also after George RR Martin with Game of Thrones, I'm not trusting any writer with release dates lol. But looks like this is full steam ahead.
You're right. The papers they're holding say Prom Likit

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Found this clip from their concert - could someone help translate...what’s so funny? Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtBJk3mFx80/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=kxwdlau6emcf
I can't translate what they're saying (I speculate it's something like Khun P asking if Bella can move alright or something, then she proves she can). They start laughing 1) because I'm pretty sure Bella almost messed up her line, 2) the crowd screamed really loudly when they held each other closer, and 3) Bella almost messed up another line. Wish I knew what they were saying, but the Ayutthaya Thai is beyond my meager abilities

Rosi4

Wifey #42
I found him look hot in Sai See Pleurng. That was the latest one I admired his looks.

@Koy123 - He use to look good but not anymore. He’s been looking blotted and and tired. He didn’t take care of himself properly.
I haven't seen his latest (fatter) ones haha - but that's likely because he's older now & not playing heroes anymore anyway. The idea is to follow his movies at the time when he's hot, it's lucky I discovered him now when he's got a long list of movies already (when he's younger). One day Aum also will probably go down this way but I don't want to think about that yet.
@DaoRisa I've only seen some clips for Sai See Pleurng (will watch it later) & he does look good there. He's cool & soft-spoken & subdued in those scenes, but his carriage is it's like there's energy & fire ready to set free the way he does it.

lamchieu

sarNie Adult