[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Oh yes!!! The "Fan-Dee" was so unexpected, it not only gave her the chills, it also left us squealing with delight... he is really falling in love with her at this point :icon12::icon12:
You've said it! Unexpected! Because I for sure never thought their turnabout moment (to a better footing) would happen like this! Prior to this episode & upto the time their visitors came Date was a heel in every way, kicking her out of the room in front of their guests, and telling everyone off from eating her mango dip. Throughout poetry evening it still shows he's totally into Mae Janward & was awful of Kade's abilities. So him being suddenly lost for words into the right things to get her to stay with him (looking at the moon is such a lame excuse hehe!!) that's not normal already, and then the "Fan-dee"!! Who would have thought he'd fall so fast??!

Rosi4

Wifey #42
Hey. . . . .I only like her personality OFFSCREEN. . . hahha.

Confession: I actually watched BPS for Mr. PJ. . . . . . but y'all know what happened.

Haha. Been busy with the holidays and just life. I've actually been in Kdrama land, but like nothing has really captured me like BPS .
Ah so that's where you are! I'm watching other movies too, and Ananda is a good diversion. He's reckless until it's funny - that daredevil behaviour is wonderful, before it's Weir who's close to doing it. It's now near mid-Jan, when will we can get to go full swing over a new Pope project?