[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
View attachment 31346
Oh gosh สามี :facepalm:

Very roughly translated, the caption says "tuktuksing" (everything), "tuktukyang" (everything), "yaa yaa yaa bpai" (don't go), "yeut man theu man" (hold firmly), "bok dtua eeng na" (tell yourself na)

Why is he like this??? :facepalm:
He just finished the meditation course of 10 days in a pagoda, that explained for the facial hair and the caption. He posted a clip on FB to thank you fans for birthday LED project and wishes. Here's the Engsub link
https://twitter.com/Aliceza24/status/1080854587014139905

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
He just finished the meditation course of 10 days in a pagoda, that explained for the facial hair and the caption. He posted a clip on FB to thank you fans for birthday LED project and wishes. Here's the Engsub link
https://twitter.com/Aliceza24/status/1080854587014139905
Thanks for sharing @lamchieu :icon12::icon12: that goes to explain the beard and the hair. Pope is so sweet. You can see his sincerity in the clip, thanking fans for their effort, not expecting so much love showering onto him :thumbup:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally broke down and decided to watch BPS AGAIN instead of watching a new drama. Actually it's been over six months since I last watched BPS :BangHead:

Sharing a few moments from ep 1:

Pope enters the scene like a GOD :love::worship2::worship2::worship2:
Screenshot_20190104-013221_Video Player.jpg

Pope continues a scene looking like a god:
Screenshot_20190104-013158_Video Player.jpg

Daddy, please punish me!! :naughty2::drooling::drooling:
Screenshot_20190104-014050_Video Player.jpg

MAN I've missed Khun P! :drooling:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Note: Kadesurang is literally me when men try to flirt with me (it doesn't happen very often anyway) :risas3:

PJ: The coffee is sweet today.

KS: Of course it is. I made it.

PJ: I mean the coffee is ESPECIALLY SWEET today *suggestive hand gesture* *eyebrow convulsion* *wink* *blimp with "I LIKE YOU KADE" painted on the side flies overhead* *pulls out a 24 karat diamond ring*

KS: wut
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Screenshot_20190104-015345_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20190104-015353_Video Player.jpg

KK: oh no Janward's boat was flipped how did this happen I'm so upset I might have to reapply my red lipstick or else the audience might think I'm not evil anymore

KP: 20190104_015731.png

Why is it that every time I watch BPS, I start doing a FullCaps on it, whether I want to or not??? :facepalm:

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
Note: Kadesurang is literally me when men try to flirt with me (it doesn't happen very often anyway) :risas3:

PJ: I mean the coffee is ESPECIALLY SWEET today *suggestive hand gesture* *eyebrow convulsion* *wink* *blimp with "I LIKE YOU KADE" painted on the side flies overhead* *pulls out a 24 karat diamond ring*

View attachment 31364
View attachment 31365

KK: oh no Janward's boat was flipped how did this happen I'm so upset I might have to reapply my red lipstick or else the audience might think I'm not evil anymore

KP: View attachment 31366

Why is it that every time I watch BPS, I start doing a FullCaps on it, whether I want to or not??? :facepalm:

View attachment 31364
View attachment 31365

KP: View attachment 31366

Give us more @Rachfull :clap::clap::clap: pleasssssse :worship2::worship2::worship2: don't know why, I just can't get enuff of Khun P & Kade even though I have watched it 5x.... :nut:

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Screenshot_20190104-181025_Video Player.jpg
Oh look, Karakade's sad. Guess she should've thought about eternal torment before she was mean to all those people...:fighting3:

Sometimes I wish I would wake up in a beautiful person's body. That would really work out for me :fighting3::risas3:

Screenshot_20190104-182137_Video Player.jpg
PJ enters his scene looking like a GOD too. Pope must've given him lessons ;)
Pope is like...Zeus, and PJ is Poseidon. If Zeus and Poseidon kissed each other.

The way Kade pronounces "sure" triggers me so bad :BangHead::BangHead:

20190104_183056.jpg
You better look out Kade, or your future hubby will get stolen :naughty2:
#popejan

Screenshot_20190104-181951_Video Player.jpg
Yup, this is the exact moment when I fell in love with Kade :risas3:

Pope spends this episode looking either triggered or confused:

Confused
Screenshot_20190104-181619_Video Player.jpg
Triggered AND confused:
Screenshot_20190104-181550_Video Player.jpg
Now he's just triggered:
Screenshot_20190104-181515_Video Player.jpg

Just confused:
Screenshot_20190104-182429_Video Player.jpg
Triggered and pouty:
Screenshot_20190104-182444_Video Player.jpg

I love the death stares Khun P sends Kade during lunch :risas3::risas3::risas3: 20190104_183751.jpg