[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

June31sg

sarNie Hatchling
It's also such a feel-good romance. There's no stupid misunderstandings, no distrust, no rape, no revenge, no nang rai trying to break them up... it's just Khun P and Kade slowly falling in love with each other.
Additionally, Khun P and Kade as characters themselves had AWESOME chemistry. Khun P is the exact opposite of Kade, but he's willing to play along with her antics. Kade is smart, funny, and completely involved in everything that happens (instead of the old trope of "women don't belong here, let the men worry about it").
BPS is just perfect
Also the MUSIC :drooling::drooling::drooling:
Yes, you are absolutely right, @Rachfull :love::icon12::love::icon12: I started watching Pope's other lakorns after 3x of BPS's cut version. Frankly, i can't get passed the first few episodes of then all. It is extremely frustrating in Kharm See Tharm Don, after the 1st epi. In Samee Tee Tra, when the guessing and misunderstanding started, I just jumped to the last. By all, BPS is the BEST; no misunderstandings, no bitchy 3rd party fighting, no revenge seeking.

The love of Khun P and Kade just grow as times go by :icon12::icon12:

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Woohoo!More awards!:cheer::clap::thumbup:

Even after BPS ended,we can't move on.So we camp here and post updates.Take your time to catch up on them:)I hope you feel better now.Lots of rest.Maybe you can read our posts to pass the time and lift your spirits:pHappy New Year to you too!May good things and opportunities come your way with more good vibes all year round:icon12:

I had this self realization while watching BPS for the third time that I love to watch Date's and Kade's reactions.Maybe after understanding and memorising the plot for the first 2 times,I begin to notice these small impactful details the 3rd time onwards.:risas3:It makes me appreciate and love BPS more and more:icon12:
Thank you Fikachu! Whenever I feel better I come here to everybody comment, but I am very slow, so it will take me awhile to read everyone comment. Thank you again and Happy New Year.