[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hi ladies! Here is my final review on BPS if interested! Notice I use the word “love” A LOT lol~

I LOVED it. I love how it has depth and doesn’t have a simple storyline! I was hooked ever since the Very start, laughing my head off through Episode 1 where there were So Many funny scenes and especially, lots of Screaming from characters! Puahahaaa, I still remember.

I Love how pra’ek and n’ek fell for each other Gradually; it was very realistic. I love that pra’ek is always Smiling when around and after encountering n’ek. N’ek may be clumsy and ditsy at times but she is Veryyy intelligent, willing to learn, aware, curious, and Happy.

My favorite scene? Oh so many!!! But I especially love the nights with both main roles talking and looking at the Moon. Goes with the beautiful songs. I’ve been listening to the songs nonstop, and missing the characters and story as I listen and sing along.

Thanks for reading my review! I REALLY enjoyed the lakorn and am thankful I did something different by watching, where I’ve never really seen the two leads act before. I only watched Bella in a music video before this.

I am now a Fan of it all. ❤
Reading your review got me emotional. Haha. Made me miss BPS sooooo much. Made me want to listen to their theme song. As a matter of fact I'm currently listening to Or Jao Euy as I type. Hehe. The nostalgia!!!