[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yup, the drama gave me unnecessary whiplash too... would explain it further in my future posts...since I have been watching quite a number of lakorns lately.
It was just OK for me. I didn't watch it through, just skipped and forwarded many parts so it was hard for me to judge it.

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
Yeah I liked KC. Of course, I am a Yaya fan.
But if @TheJoker wants to take no pleasure in anything worthwhile, I can understand that :celebrate16:
To @Rachfull and @SuzieJ

I'm not going to touch on Yaya just because......;)since what lure me to watch Kluen Cheewit was these two pictures of Prin Suparat

He kind of looks like JI Chang Wook

Hyun Bin vibes

But plot wise for Kluen Cheewit, tbh there was no plot at all. The characterizations of the actors and actresses , seems like everyone had lobotomy because it was so sudden that everyone change :facepalm::nut:. Leads chemistry is there....but I have seen better interactions between leads and the casts. Overall, I was only indulge in that lakorn I would say.... the first 20 mins of episode 1 and scenes with Louis Scott but the ending for Chaiyan and his wife....it should and could have been better not when the last 1 hour of episode 15th, the drama kind of display that Chaiyan was in a way wrong in his treatment towards his wife just because she was pregnant. :confused12::nut:
Not to be biased but I would say Kharm See Tan Dorn at least has a plot....it was just the execution went south.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
To @Rachfull and @SuzieJ

I'm not going to touch on Yaya just because......;)since what lure me to watch Kluen Cheewit was these two pictures of Prin Suparat

He kind of looks like JI Chang Wook

Hyun Bin vibes

But plot wise for Kluen Cheewit, tbh there was no plot at all. The characterizations of the actors and actresses , seems like everyone had lobotomy because it was so sudden that everyone change :facepalm::nut:. Leads chemistry is there....but I have seen better interactions between leads and the casts. Overall, I was only indulge in that lakorn I would say.... the first 20 mins of episode 1 and scenes with Louis Scott but the ending for Chaiyan and his wife....it should and could have been better not when the last 1 hour of episode 15th, the drama kind of display that Chaiyan was in a way wrong in his treatment towards his wife just because she was pregnant. :confused12::nut:
Not to be biased but I would say Kharm See Tan Dorn at least has a plot....it was just the execution went south.
I agree with you. I didn’t really like Kluen Cheewit. I was just surprised to see someone who agreed with me cause most people love that lakorn. Mark is handsome and a decent actor but I wish he had better n’eks