[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
I agree. Stylists tend to put a lot of makeup on her, especially eye makeup, and I don't understand why because she's so naturally gorgeous.
Yup, when I saw her eyelids...and the blushers...Bella has to pay more attention to her skin texture.

From my drama watching, I would say production houses - Thong Entertainment and Good Feeling, their make-up artists did an excellent job for their stars. I don't think it suit Bella to have heavy make-up on her eyes. She has lovely eyes features and lips...just need to accentuate them. Bella's own make-up artist is great as well.

I was taken aback after years of watching Kdrama, Tdrama and Cdrama while suddenly too much of make-up used for actresses in lakorn.

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
Hate hate hate

Jk... I get it. I just prefer to view Jiranee as balancing each other out, James with his babyface and Bella with her mature, beautiful, adult face
@lamchieu - finally, I've finished watching Padiwarada. OMG!!! I would totally re-write some of the dialogues, Phra Ek has inferiority complex and like it is end of the world loosing the wealth. I'm sorry for the lakorn fans...I do like some parts especially Nang Ek, it was tears inducing when she talked about feeling of belonging.

I do get the beautiful male leads like Lee Joon Gi but I still can't balance out the babyface especially when JJ was doing "bedroom eyes".

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
I feel like I haven’t been here in ages!! Miss all the funny talk we had here! And I miss BPS so much. Lol I just got back from Ireland and the whole time I was there I was wanting to go see the Stone Henges because that was where Pope was, just to be there I could say I was where Pope was, I looked for it all over Ireland then I realized he was in England! Lol Fail!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: