[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
I agree, she has a natural beauty. But then i think it's also how they apply the makeup because she had a lot of makeup on as Mae Karakade, but she was stunning!
Yup, she was stunning as evil Karakade, but too much of eyeshadow and blusher for good Karakade. Especially, due to the heat with tons of make up and with HD I can see the open pores as well.

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
@TheJoker Thank you for sharing your thoughts. It's nice to understand any scene in different angles. I have just re-watched EP 5 and don’t have time to do the rest yet. I don’t re-watch the uncut version because of the English subtitle (I don’t have it) and it has 40 episodes. For the original version with English sub, I can see where I should talk about it. I have all except for the EP 14. By the way you said about the book. Do you read the Thai Language?
Thank you, I love reading your posts as well. I watched both original and uncut versions but I do watch uncut more. Though with 40 episodes, their length are short around 45 - 50 minutes minus including the openings, closings and intermissions.

I read in here and got information. No, I can't read nor understand Thai and I'm waiting for the book to get English translation.

TheJoker

PPP's #1 Pu Ying Chum
Sorry I wasn't around to update all of you yesterday. I'm not feeling well. I was dizzy yesterday so I didn't use my electronic gadgets unless unnecessary:(Still feeling unwell today but at least it's slightly better than yesterday:)
Hope a speedy recovery from you and no worries in not being here....take care:)