[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'll be honest,I'm worried because at the moment,I can't see how they can make this into a movie.It's going to be so dense!Unless,they try showing the events from another perspective.That would be really interesting.
I'm also worried because they exposing us to too much BPS stuff before the airing of Prom Likit.Overexposure can diminish pleasure.My opinion is that after RLM,they should separate Pope and Bella for like 1 or 2 lakorns then Prom Likit comes along.With a movie in between,I don't know how the effect will be like.
I agree!

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I don't know if I've posted these before so I'll post them here.I don't know if the guy's group performance was televised but I can't find a clear video of them singing.I could only find the gal's group.:confused0:The highest quality for both videos is 1080p:)

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Are these videos posted in ch3 YouTube channel..?
Nope.These have been taped by people who watched it as it aired on 23rd October.I posted the video from ch3 before.Here it is:
YASSS!!!REJOICE EVERYBODY! FULL RAW IS OUT:cheer::cheer::cheer:
Btw,Welcome @Su Lin :aaaaa::cheer:I've never seen you on this thread before so I figured you're new here:)Feel free to post BPS or cast related stuff here:icon12:You can post your thoughts and opinions too,we'd love to read such posts:thumbup:

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Last edited: