[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Sure. I don't have to use my hands you know. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
:risas3::risas3::risas3:You're on another level!:naughty2:
:confused0: Huh??!! I am Cantonese but I don't understand a word of Thai!!! Really appreciate all the translation, be it in English or Chinese. You know, i sure wish that someone could sub all of Pope's After Event clips on Youtube put up by AmyExxon... all I could do is enjoy Pope's facial expressions when he talks, not understanding a single word :sad6::sad6::sad6:Shoots, I sound so much like a pervert :confused12::confused12:
I wish there are more translators:(But since there are limited number of translators who are busy,I'll watch whatever I can get my hands on.And don't worry about sounding like a pervert because let's admit,we're all perverts:naughty2::risas3:

CPY

GotomySin
Is it a really good resource for a beginner who has no clue where to start?Because if it is,I'm going to sign up now:)
You can opt for the trial classes. If it is good then you decide.

:confused0: Huh??!! I am Cantonese but I don't understand a word of Thai!!! Really appreciate all the translation, be it in English or Chinese. You know, i sure wish that someone could sub all of Pope's After Event clips on Youtube put up by AmyExxon... all I could do is enjoy Pope's facial expressions when he talks, not understanding a single word :sad6::sad6::sad6:Shoots, I sound so much like a pervert :confused12::confused12:
I can understand since Hokkien is similar to Teochew and Thai. Some Thai words are from Teochew and Hokkien dialects.

Fikachu

Good to be back!
I just realised!We're on page 1448 everyone!Great job to all of us for keeping this BPS fever alive!:clap::cheer::aaaaa::icon12::thumbup:
Btw, I found a slightly better quality of videos of the airing but they are less than 5 minutes long each and the uploader only uploaded scenes with the 6 of them in their traditional clothes. She hasn't uploaded other scenes so I'm waiting to see if she is going to do so. Anyways, I'll just post the ones with songs that weren't on the official ch3 youtube video here so go ahead increase the quality to 720/480 and enjoy the them!:aaaaa::

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Hi Girls, so I am not hangout with my bestie today now :(.
Aww...it's OK *makes Kade's OK sign*, we'll keep you company in the form of posts so you won't be lonely:pHope you'll get to hang out with your bestie soon:)
To make this thread lively for those who are lonely or just so done with all the workload....Let's THROWBACK!:aaaaa::cheer:
Here's the interviews with the cast at the end of the screening of the final episode, sponsored by AIS [I suggest you observe Got, and even Louis at one point whom you can see clearly in the fancam version, whenever Pope speaks.I swear, he's like the ultimate shipper of Pope and Bella:risas3:]:-

Eng subbed of parts of interview

Full version:

Official from AIS

Fancam

Last edited:

Fikachu

Good to be back!
Ahah!I know I posted this before but it seems that everyone is so caught up with fan meeting and RLM that they forget about this event in November. It's the Mae Moh Festival which is from 9-11 November.There'll be lots of fun activities and some celebrities will be there too. Pope,Bella and Most will be there on 9 November.Prang will be there on the 10th.
You can check out their facebook,
https://www.facebook.com/maemohfestival/
Or IG,
https://instagram.com/maemohfest?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1y2ma6ayoekyk
For details:)